BY SEPHORA #78 in Lip Liner

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
  • Can i get a free sample of this product?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 22 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
Stephanie Aimee V.
Vienna, VA
Loved it! Not bad for its price. Perfect shade of pink!! Totally would re purchase
Heather P.
Bradenton, FL
I love it!!! it's a great product and a must have for me. And I love this color!!!
Ericka G.
Love lip liner! This color is gorgeous! My absolute favorite! Completely obsessed!
Leslianne A.
Bronx, NY
Such a pretty nude color! goes on smooth and is very pigmented I'll soon get more
Anahy B.
South Gate , CA
This lip liner color is so beautiful I love it it looks great on any lip shape
Sarah G.
Minot AFB , ND
A pretty pastel pink color. Goes nice all over the lips with a clear gloss over
ana o.
I don't usually line my lips but I do have lip liners and they are from sephora
Mary K.
Ypsilanti, MI
Long lasting, nice bright color. Good companion to my long wearing lipsticks.
Perfect its an amazing lip liner its butiful and I love the vibrant colors!
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I grabbed this by the check out area just as i was picking up a red lipstick. I was surprised at how long this lasted! it even out lasted my lipstick and there were a couple times i didn't notice the lip liner ring on my mouth. The liner is not that soft but doesn't skip or drag on my lips.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I really want to try it out! What are the best brands? Which ones won't dry out or smudge??