BY SEPHORA #81 in Lip Liner

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? D...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before a...1 Answers
  • Can i get a free sample of this product?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "Beautiful! Best colour of the season. Compleatly on trend. Creamy yet solid wearing power." in 22 reviews
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I really like how long wear these lip pencils are and that they are offered in so many colors. I originally bought a nano liner to achieve a bag total for shipping but was pleasantly surprised at how beautifully they go on and stayed. I gave it 4 stars because it did start to fad and crease after a while but still an amazing product for the price!!
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
These lip liners are creamy and extremely affordable. They are also the perfect size for travel and keeping in your purse. I always receive compliments on my lip colors. I use them all over my lips and as a liner since they are so creamy and don’t dry out my lips. I purchase these all the times.. definitely recommended.
Meiling S.
I love these nano lip liners, they are so compact, and you can try all kinds of colors and bc it’s so inexpensive you can try them all and not feel guilty if you don’t like the color.
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
One of my favorite lip liners is from Sephora brand. It glides on well, is easy to sharpen, and doesn’t clump after long use. It stays on pretty well and has lasted me a long time even though I’ve used it so much!
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this lip liner. Colors from the Sephora line are easy to match to any other brands lipstick and is super affordable. It glides easy enough and wears for the majority of the day until I wipe it off. I continuously re-purchase my favorite colors and isn't fussy with extra packaging.
Georgia M.
I really love this formula. I would give it a 5 star rating but the formula does change from color to color so consistency is a problem. Regardless all of the brighter color's glide on so well and stay throughout the day
Linels H.
Morrisville, NC
I like it! I bought it to define lips when using Laura Mercier's lip stain. It works well but it wish it was smoother and it'd glide better. It seems a little dry. Still it's a great value and it is long lasting on lips. I'm not sure if I would recommend it.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The Sephora lip pencils are creamy, wooden sticks. They have full pigment and sharpen and glide easily along your lipline. There's a ton of shade to choose from! One for every look. The best part is how incredibly affordable they are.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff!! I carry one in every purse because they are cheap, and small, and having some on hand can save the day. I love the red color, it's a very pin-up type of red. I have pale skin and it's very flattering on me.
when I first got this liner I was so happy to try it and I magically fell in love it gives a beautiful nude look to the lips and goes beautifully with a nude look I am totally in love with this liner :) I am almost out so I will be going back to gt some more
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
How often do you need to reapply?
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I really want to try it out! What are the best brands? Which ones won't dry out or smudge??