BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented lip pencils with formulas that assure extreme glide and comfort. This silky formula promises rich pigment and a nourishing finish of shea butter and jojoba oil. The beautiful shades glide on with ease and comfort, leaving a luscious look and feeling you can wear all day, every day. see more...

• This seems like a beautiful color! Is it a deeper plum? Does it r...1 Answers
  • Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I rea...1 Answers
  • Can i get a free sample of this product?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Lip Liner
  • "This long lasting and smooth application lip liner is a must have in your make up bag." in 3 reviews
  • "Long lasting & enhanced my lips perfectly." in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is amazing and it has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Does its job and at a great price point!!" in 1 review
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
One of my favorite lip liners is from Sephora brand. It glides on well, is easy to sharpen, and doesn’t clump after long use. It stays on pretty well and has lasted me a long time even though I’ve used it so much!
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this lip liner. Colors from the Sephora line are easy to match to any other brands lipstick and is super affordable. It glides easy enough and wears for the majority of the day until I wipe it off. I continuously re-purchase my favorite colors and isn't fussy with extra packaging.
Georgia M.
I really love this formula. I would give it a 5 star rating but the formula does change from color to color so consistency is a problem. Regardless all of the brighter color's glide on so well and stay throughout the day
Linels H.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: 20 Real Red more...
I like it! I bought it to define lips when using Laura Mercier's lip stain. It works well but it wish it was smoother and it'd glide better. It seems a little dry. Still it's a great value and it is long lasting on lips. I'm not sure if I would recommend it.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The Sephora lip pencils are creamy, wooden sticks. They have full pigment and sharpen and glide easily along your lipline. There's a ton of shade to choose from! One for every look. The best part is how incredibly affordable they are.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
Review for: 20 Real Red more...
I love this stuff!! I carry one in every purse because they are cheap, and small, and having some on hand can save the day. I love the red color, it's a very pin-up type of red. I have pale skin and it's very flattering on me.
when I first got this liner I was so happy to try it and I magically fell in love it gives a beautiful nude look to the lips and goes beautifully with a nude look I am totally in love with this liner :) I am almost out so I will be going back to gt some more
Sophia R.
New York
Review for: 19 Cool Coral, 18 Pinup Pink, 14 Radiant Rosy, 10 Lovely Lilac, 07 Cheery Chestnut, 06 Pretty Praline more...
I usually use these liners under lip glosses to make them stand out more. I purchased this at sephora. They are long lasting and easy to use. I love the color selection. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Jenna d.
Pease, ['', '', '']
Review for: 07 Cheery Chestnut, 14 Radiant Rosy more...
The shades are beautiful and great they are easy to apply and pricey but great they are creamy and smooth and they last long and they are fun to buy and I love them so much I would buy them again for sure
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: 07 Cheery Chestnut more...
I love this liner!! Glides on easily, true to color, stays on for a long time, doesn't dry out my lips, I apply it all over my lips and I use gloss on top so the color stays on for a good time, love!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this pencil long lasting? Do I have to sharpen this and is it easy to?
Anais H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth the price or no
Gina G.
Clearwater, FL
Where can i buy pretty praline lip pencik
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
How often do you need to reapply?
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Hey guys :) I've never used or owned a lip liner before and I really want to try it out! What are the best brands? Which ones won't dry out or smudge??