BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that's perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Amy C.
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
I have been looking for the perfect eye liner pencil. Sephora Collection has a lot of great qualities including: long lasting wear, smooth application, vibrant colors. I felt that I needed to use an extra light touch because it would apply heavy. It also smudges if you're not careful throughout the day. It is absolutely waterproof though, you'll need a make-up remover.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Cape May, NJ
Use this almost every day! It's one of the only eyeliners I've found that actually stay on my eyes all day until it's removed at night! Even with make up remover, it's tough to get off! Truly waterproof!
Dee V.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love how affordable these liners are and how great they work. They are very creamy and they do not tug on my eyes. They don't stay put in the water line but those that do are hard to find
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
This eyeliner is ok. It doesn't stay on as long as I'd like it to. The pigment is good and it's easy to apply, but it just doesn't stay on long.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Amelia, OH
This is just okay. If I didn't find on clearance I would of given it 1 star. This does not apply well. Will work on the water line somewhat.
Cloe J.
Cloe J.
Elk City, OK
I got this eyeliner as a gift for Christmas. I LOVE the color and so easy it is to use. It's just so pretty and the pigment is fantastic.
Ros G.
Ros G.
I have a set of five colors. Its ok, but tip breaks alot, guess i need a better sharpener.. Also pulls eye when trying to apply liner
Cristine R.
Cristine R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love the color and texture of this eyeliner. It's very easy to apply and the bold color is fun for special occasions
kat a.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 25 Emerald Green
the sephora collection is really underestimated as the quality is amazing. I would totally recommend
Erika S.
Erika S.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 25 Emerald Green
This product is a bit pricy for me. It not long lasting atleast to me it's not. I may be using the wrong primer but I call it how I see it. The packaging is just like every other packaging in my opinion. It's a beautiful color! I would recommend it just maybe not be worn longer than 10 hours.