Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#687 in Eyeliner
An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that's perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
I have been looking for the perfect eye liner pencil. Sephora Collection has a lot of great qualities including: long lasting wear, smooth application, vibrant colors. I felt that I needed to use an extra light touch because it would apply heavy. It also smudges if you're not careful throughout the day. It is absolutely waterproof though, you'll need a make-up remover.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Cape May, NJ
Use this almost every day! It's one of the only eyeliners I've found that actually stay on my eyes all day until it's removed at night! Even with make up remover, it's tough to get off! Truly waterproof!
Dee V.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love how affordable these liners are and how great they work. They are very creamy and they do not tug on my eyes. They don't stay put in the water line but those that do are hard to find
Krista P.
Krista P.
This eyeliner is easy to work with as it is very creamy, and it is also very pigmented. It's true to its color and does not feel like it pulls or drags the skin when being applied.
Deidra R.
Deidra R.
Falls Church, VA
This eyeliner could be a lot better. The color doesn't really stand out and it doesn't go on smoothly. I have a hard time trying to get it on, but once it's on it doesn't smudge.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Ballston Spa, NY
These eyeliners have great staying power and don't smudge easily. They glide on easily and are pretty gentle, especially for not being a twist-up.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
This eyeliner is ok. It doesn't stay on as long as I'd like it to. The pigment is good and it's easy to apply, but it just doesn't stay on long.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
Great quality and long wearing. I don't use this on my waterline, so I'm not sure what it's like there, but my wings looked PERFECT with this.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Amelia, OH
This is just okay. If I didn't find on clearance I would of given it 1 star. This does not apply well. Will work on the water line somewhat.
Cloe J.
Cloe J.
Elk City, OK
I got this eyeliner as a gift for Christmas. I LOVE the color and so easy it is to use. It's just so pretty and the pigment is fantastic.