SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 25 Emerald Green uploaded by Pranjali S.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that's perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Sephora's eyeliner in Emerald Green is a great product. It is an excellent value and the shade is a deep, highly pigmented green. I have brown eyes and this color really complimented my eyes. This is the first time I tried a Sephora eyeliner but it won't be my last!
Lindsay G.
I love my Sephora eye liners. My biggest concern is always that they will dry out quickly. I have not had any issues with these eye liners. They have great pigment and last all day without smudging.
Yvonne O.
These are vey pigmented and apply so smooth. This does last all day but i haven't tried it during the hot weather. I'm very oily so in the summer this will have to pass that test.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This is a really good eye liner. I wasn't a fan of the price, but it did work well. It glided on real smooth, and it stayed on a good part of the day without being touched up
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
I like to use this eyeliner to really make my green eyes POP! Most everything is nice about it. I use it once week for church. The only thing about it though is that it seems to use up quickly. And after I'm done applying it gets all under my eyes and on my eyelashes. So I would mostly recommend this eyeliner.
Erika S.
This product is a bit pricy for me. It not long lasting atleast to me it's not. I may be using the wrong primer but I call it how I see it. The packaging is just like every other packaging in my opinion. It's a beautiful color! I would recommend it just maybe not be worn longer than 10 hours.
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
Love these!! These liners are so smooth and they last forever! I have them in every color and sometimes at Christmas they sell them in a package with several colors and I love to pick that one up! Sephora has such great quality and I visit them regularly and live to try out new products!
Alethea C.
Los Angeles
I love how much color this has and how easily it applies this is a very long lasting product it stays on all day it's a little pricey but I would still get it this is my first time buying but I plan to buy again I would recommend this product to my freinds
Beka R.
Marietta, GA
This eyeliner lasts all day. The bright, green color brings out my hazel eyes perfectly. I am a first time user of this product and it has lasted me a long time. The price point is worth it since I do not have to buy it frequently and since it lasts a long time.
Laney R.
I really like this color. My eyes are a hazel so this goes perfectly with it, I would recommend this if you leave green or hazel eyes. It can be watery and is gone quickly, the price could be better but overall decent