SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 25 Emerald Green uploaded by Pranjali S.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that's perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Amy C.
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
I have been looking for the perfect eye liner pencil. Sephora Collection has a lot of great qualities including: long lasting wear, smooth application, vibrant colors. I felt that I needed to use an extra light touch because it would apply heavy. It also smudges if you're not careful throughout the day. It is absolutely waterproof though, you'll need a make-up remover.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Cape May, NJ
Use this almost every day! It's one of the only eyeliners I've found that actually stay on my eyes all day until it's removed at night! Even with make up remover, it's tough to get off! Truly waterproof!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
This eyeliner is ok. It doesn't stay on as long as I'd like it to. The pigment is good and it's easy to apply, but it just doesn't stay on long.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Amelia, OH
This is just okay. If I didn't find on clearance I would of given it 1 star. This does not apply well. Will work on the water line somewhat.
Cristine R.
Cristine R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love the color and texture of this eyeliner. It's very easy to apply and the bold color is fun for special occasions
kat a.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
the sephora collection is really underestimated as the quality is amazing. I would totally recommend
Erika S.
Erika S.
This product is a bit pricy for me. It not long lasting atleast to me it's not. I may be using the wrong primer but I call it how I see it. The packaging is just like every other packaging in my opinion. It's a beautiful color! I would recommend it just maybe not be worn longer than 10 hours.
Daniele H.
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
Love these!! These liners are so smooth and they last forever! I have them in every color and sometimes at Christmas they sell them in a package with several colors and I love to pick that one up! Sephora has such great quality and I visit them regularly and live to try out new products!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Sephora's eyeliner in Emerald Green is a great product. It is an excellent value and the shade is a deep, highly pigmented green. I have brown eyes and this color really complimented my eyes. This is the first time I tried a Sephora eyeliner but it won't be my last!
Beka R.
Beka R.
Marietta, GA
This eyeliner lasts all day. The bright, green color brings out my hazel eyes perfectly. I am a first time user of this product and it has lasted me a long time. The price point is worth it since I do not have to buy it frequently and since it lasts a long time.