SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 24 Chlorophyll uploaded by Ami D.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Tamara S.
This color is absolutely fabulous. it's probably my favorite color of all of the sephora brands.
Amy S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sephora eyeliners have a lot of bang for your buck. These little ones are great for traveling.
Delmi D.
Van Buren, AR
I didn't enjoy is. I disliked the formula of the product. It wasn't that affordable as well.
Danielle T.
I actually really like the Sephora liners. They are pigmented and work great for the price
Sara J.
I'm not a huge fan of this kind of eye liner, I have to say I do like it. But it is chunky.
Alivia W.
i used this on st Patrick's day and it gave my eyes the perfect amount of color! i loved it
Janey B.
Douglas, WY
I've never used this. I think it would be worth it. I'm always looking for new eyeliner.
Katrina B.
Kansas City, MO
Loved this. The color came off easily onto my skin and didn't rub off or run.
Katelyn A.
I recently bought this because it was on sale for $5 on the sephora app. I don't know if I just got an old one or something, but it was SUPER dry and had zero color payoff. I wanted this so I could have a pop of color in my waterline, but I couldn't even get even pigment when I swatches this on my hand. I feel like I have to apply a lot of pressure to get the product to start to show up. Terrible- would not recommend.
Tinaka V.
Kingston , ON
Sephora Collection is the only eyeliner i continue to use until its fully gone. The chlorophyll colour is the perfect shade to blend with my silver eye shadow. The price for what you get is amazing and I will definitely be purchasing more colours within the near future.
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?