SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 24 Chlorophyll uploaded by Ami D.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Abby F.
Abby F.
San Francisco, CA
This eyeliner was great, went on very smoothly. Color was depicted accurately. I would buy again!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
This color is absolutely fabulous. it's probably my favorite color of all of the sephora brands.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Kansas City, MO
Loved this. The color came off easily onto my skin and didn't rub off or run.
Janey B.
Janey B.
Douglas, WY
I've never used this. I think it would be worth it. I'm always looking for new eyeliner.
Yesica Z.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este eyeliner de sephora es super bueno, y lo mejor de esto es que es de larga duración, sin lugar a dudas siempre será uno de mis favoritos.
Monrovia , IN
I honestly love this product so much! It is pretty cheap as far as eyeliners go and the packaging is so freaking cute!
Dima B.
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very disappointed with this liner. It's a beautiful color but the quality isn't great. I love sephora products and sephora brand makeup. However this liner was not pigmented at all and didn't apply well. I had to apply a lot of pressure to get any of it to show up on my eyelid. Forget the waterline, it didn't show up there at all.

The only reason it got 3 stars was because I got it on sale for less than a dollar.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora Nano eyeliner is awesome and lasts all day. I have several colors that match everything I wear.
Tinaka V.
Tinaka V.
Kingston
Sephora Collection is the only eyeliner i continue to use until its fully gone. The chlorophyll colour is the perfect shade to blend with my silver eye shadow. The price for what you get is amazing and I will definitely be purchasing more colours within the near future.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
For a cheaper product this liner works well. The colour is rich and it stays sharpened. All separate liners work well.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?