SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 24 Chlorophyll uploaded by Ami D.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Este eyeliner de sephora es super bueno, y lo mejor de esto es que es de larga duración, sin lugar a dudas siempre será uno de mis favoritos.
Ami D.
Got this in the mail today and its exactly what I expected! The green pigment is absolutely gorgeous! Goes on creamy too.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
This is a great product it lasts a long time so it is worth the price! I always have an extra one ready incase I run out.
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
I honestly love this product so much! It is pretty cheap as far as eyeliners go and the packaging is so freaking cute!
Almas A.
Owings Mills, MD
It's ok for the price but does not stay on the waterline like Urban Decay 27/7 glide on waterproof eyeliner does.
Caitlyn T.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
I love how pigmented this eyeliner is!!! It's inexpensive as well. It goes on easy, and comes off easy too
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Sephora Nano eyeliner is awesome and lasts all day. I have several colors that match everything I wear.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
I have never used this color but I have used others. I really like it. it goes on smooth and lasts.
Naomi O.
This product does smudge. I do like the color pigment but, it tends to smear through out the day.
Abby F.
San Francisco, CA
This eyeliner was great, went on very smoothly. Color was depicted accurately. I would buy again!
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?