SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 24 Chlorophyll uploaded by Ami D.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
This is a great product it lasts a long time so it is worth the price! I always have an extra one ready incase I run out.
Delmi D.
Van Buren, AR
I didn't enjoy is. I disliked the formula of the product. It wasn't that affordable as well.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this color but I have used others. I really like it. it goes on smooth and lasts.
Naomi O.
This product does smudge. I do like the color pigment but, it tends to smear through out the day.
Amy S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sephora eyeliners have a lot of bang for your buck. These little ones are great for traveling.
Caitlyn T.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
I love how pigmented this eyeliner is!!! It's inexpensive as well. It goes on easy, and comes off easy too
Abby F.
San Francisco, CA
This eyeliner was great, went on very smoothly. Color was depicted accurately. I would buy again!
Tamara S.
This color is absolutely fabulous. it's probably my favorite color of all of the sephora brands.
Katrina B.
Kansas City, MO
Loved this. The color came off easily onto my skin and didn't rub off or run.
Mercedes G.
I have this kind of pencil in more than 10 different colors. Everytime I see a New color, its a no brainer for me.
Excelent Quality and great price
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?