SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 24 Chlorophyll uploaded by Ami D.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Kelsey P.
These eyeliner crayons are perfect for living in your wallet. They are easy to apply and the color gives your eyes a nice pop! I usually grab a few when they go on sale to try out all the colours.
Lindsey N.
Fremont, Ca
One of the best long lasting eyeliner I've purchased all year . The color pigmentation is great . It's the perfect statement color to wear out at night or to an event . Overall I love this product !
Michelle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the sephora products! Overall the quality and price is great! I haven't had an issue with a product as of yet. I still purchase a lot of Sephora lipsticks.
Heather C.
Silverdale, WA
Such a pretty color & slick formula! It stays well on the waterline and I love it! All the sephora nanos are awesome. Good brand, good price, good selection.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA
This worked great as an eyeshadow base. It was very creamy and lasted for a long time. It did not crease throughout the day and the price was not too bad.
Amelia K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Love Sephora liner. Great liner for an affordable price and lots of different color options. Perfect size to store in your bag for on the go touch ups.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Very unhappy with this liner, it smudges and runs. Doesn't last long at all. Not pigmented and doesn't glide on smooth. Skips and drags on my eyelids.
kelsey a.
Newark, OH
Great color and I love the size of stick. But as the same for all sephora liners they just don't seem to last and I find them smudging under my eyes.
Mercedes G.
I have this kind of pencil in more than 10 different colors. Everytime I see a New color, its a no brainer for me.
Excelent Quality and great price
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Este eyeliner de sephora es super bueno, y lo mejor de esto es que es de larga duración, sin lugar a dudas siempre será uno de mis favoritos.
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?