SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 24 Chlorophyll uploaded by Ami D.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Charity S.
Charity S.
Buena Park, CA
It was okay. Not to fond of the color. Trying new brands and I must say I love there 24hr whear liquid liner in black. It is the first liquid liner that has not burned my eye lids.
Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
Sephora makes the best eyeliner ever. For some odd reason when I use the green or blue eyeliner my eyes water wicked bad. Those are my favorite. Blue, purple and green!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
These eyeliner crayons are perfect for living in your wallet. They are easy to apply and the color gives your eyes a nice pop! I usually grab a few when they go on sale to try out all the colours.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Fremont, Ca
One of the best long lasting eyeliner I've purchased all year . The color pigmentation is great . It's the perfect statement color to wear out at night or to an event . Overall I love this product !
Sara J.
Sara J.
I'm not a huge fan of this kind of eye liner, I have to say I do like it. But it is chunky.
Michele B.
Michele B.
This is garbage. I ordered it because I was $3 short of being VIB. $3 isn't much, but it was WAY TOO MUCH for this. There is next to zero color payoff. Better off buying Wet n' Wild (blah).
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like the Sephora liners. They are pigmented and work great for the price
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the sephora products! Overall the quality and price is great! I haven't had an issue with a product as of yet. I still purchase a lot of Sephora lipsticks.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Silverdale, WA
Such a pretty color & slick formula! It stays well on the waterline and I love it! All the sephora nanos are awesome. Good brand, good price, good selection.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff for sure! I love how smooth it goes on and the pigment is greet too. Stays on fairly well, but it's definitely better with primer.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?