SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 24 Chlorophyll uploaded by Ami D.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Teresa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to wear this green tinted color either blended out all over my lid or as a liner. I have Hazel eyes and it really makes the color of my eyes pop out. I bought a pack of these for pretty cheap two years ago at my local Sephora (They where running a sale) and I still have them, they last for a long time. My favorite color is Chlorophyll and the Midnight Black. I love the way it glides on smooth and with a little spirits of a facial setter and I am ready to go. They have a selection of really pretty shades with impressive pigmentation.
Stephanie S.
Who hasn't stocked up on Sephora's mini liners? They're the perfect size for travel and to give the color a shot, but aren't the absolute best quality, and cost about the same as drugstore dupes that sometimes have better quality.

Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love green eyeliner. This is so hard and not pigmented at all. It doesn't show up on my lid or waterline. It hurts to use. Very happy I got this on clearance and not full price
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA
This worked great as an eyeshadow base. It was very creamy and lasted for a long time. It did not crease throughout the day and the price was not too bad.
kelsey a.
Newark, OH
Great color and I love the size of stick. But as the same for all sephora liners they just don't seem to last and I find them smudging under my eyes.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in the mail today and its exactly what I expected! The green pigment is absolutely gorgeous! Goes on creamy too.
Carlie W.
This was definitely not my favorite, for the price it's decent but it gets a rough shell if you don't use it for a while. When you apply it, it definitely glider on once it warms up but the formula is a bit sticky and smudges relatively easy. For brown skin tones in the more caramel range, it's a gorgeous color and I'm sure it would be pretty on just about any other skin tone as well. There are other liners out there that are nicer, but for the price it's decent
Shantea W.
It took sharpening and warming up to get it started. I like this sparkly green color but the formula isn't that great. It's not a pain to apply but it could be better. The pigmentation is good but it fades really fast.
Olivia  D.
Albany, NY
I love bright colors and this isn't what you would call bright but I got it as a gift so I try and wear it from time to time. This color is very nice and I love to wear it on my waterline to adds some zest to my outfits. This gets a 4 because it's not an amazing color but it's practical.
Charity S.
Buena Park, CA
It was okay. Not to fond of the color. Trying new brands and I must say I love there 24hr whear liquid liner in black. It is the first liquid liner that has not burned my eye lids.
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?