BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Ana E.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
A great and reliable product from a great brand. It's a unique color that I didn't think I could pull off, but it works great with my skin tone. Fun to use and adds a nice pop to your makeup, The staying power is incredible. I don't find that these smudge at all. Perfect for the waterline. I love that they come in a variety of colors. The only downside is that I wish it was retractable.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Got a sample of this with my Sephora 100 point perks. The pigment rubbed right off my eyes not even an hour after application and it tugged on my skin.
Sophie W.
Sophie W.
Swadlincote
Loved this product, great for smudging to get the smoke eye effect! Would definitely purchase again!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Cobourg, On
I swim everyday so most eyeliners come off. This one will stay on me for days without smudge. Sometimes it's difficult to apply due to the size.
Gyseliz I.
Gyseliz I.
I just love it!! It's perfect, wears great and there is no creasing or smudging. I recommend it a lot!
Iman F.
Iman F.
I saw some people and makeup lover buying this so i buy it and give it a try. The quality is good and it does its job really well like it's totally worth it. So i think for the quality and price this is totally awesome!