BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Nina M.
Vibrant pretty deep blue color that make my semi light brown eyes pop. The glitter is a bit irritating however.
Gabriella M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner ! It makes my blue eyes pop ! I always get compliments no matter where I go !
Darlyn P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product super pigmented & doesn't rub off its very black and very easy to use i definitely recommend it
Beverly T.
Odessa, FL
In brown actually and it was decent. I doubt if I would purchase again as I don't really care for eye pencils
Apryl C.
Dallas TX
Great color for brown eyes. It last all day and great for smudging. Just the right color for a pop of color.
I really liked this eyeliner. It was long lasting and did not run or smug down my eyes throughout the day.
ENID C.
MUY FACIL DE USAR EL COLOR ES HERMOSO DURA MUCHO I NO TENGO QUE RETOCARDO LA APLICACION ES MUY SENCILLA
Shelia B.
Detroit, MI
I love the Sephora collection sapphire blue long lasting eyeliner and it's my favorite shade of blue.
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY
It's great I love it it is totally awesome I have bought it a couple of times and I bought it online
April M.
Great color. The product is too dry. It skips and pulls at delicate lid skin. I would not repurchase.