BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Apryl C.
Dallas TX
Great color for brown eyes. It last all day and great for smudging. Just the right color for a pop of color.
Priyangi J.
Woodside, NY
I used for this lower Lash line to create a softer look than with black. The pigment is vibrant.
Jenna D.
Love how the tip of the eye liner goes on smoothly and get to have ,
Easy to apply and wear
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
love it the color add that extra head Turing attention go out and get this you'll love it
Nicole B.
Delta, OH
Goes on smoothly but it's a little too bright blue for me. I do still wear occasionally
Veronica M.
This eyeliner gives brown eyes a perfect pop. The blue makes the white part of your eyes an even whiter and brighter white apperance. All together I recommend this product to anyone with brown eyes because it gives your eyes a pop and stands out.
Evere R.
Very pigmented eyeliner. Had this same color. It was too intense for my personal like but it looks great n other
Kia C.
I haven't tried to blue, but i have (3) brown and black. The liner glides on smoothly. Defiently in my price range. Worth the purchase!
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
This eyeliner goes on perfect and smooth. I like using colors that make my stand out and pop. My daughter uses it too.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
A great and reliable product from a great brand. It's a unique color that I didn't think I could pull off, but it works great with my skin tone. Fun to use and adds a nice pop to your makeup, The staying power is incredible. I don't find that these smudge at all. Perfect for the waterline. I love that they come in a variety of colors. The only downside is that I wish it was retractable.