BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Kelli S.
Union, KY
Great eyeliner that's very easy to apply. Goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. This color really makes brown eyes pop!
Evere R.
Very pigmented eyeliner. Had this same color. It was too intense for my personal like but it looks great n other
Nina M.
Vibrant pretty deep blue color that make my semi light brown eyes pop. The glitter is a bit irritating however.
Gabriella M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner ! It makes my blue eyes pop ! I always get compliments no matter where I go !
Beverly T.
Odessa, FL
In brown actually and it was decent. I doubt if I would purchase again as I don't really care for eye pencils
Darlyn P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product super pigmented & doesn't rub off its very black and very easy to use i definitely recommend it
Apryl C.
Dallas TX
Great color for brown eyes. It last all day and great for smudging. Just the right color for a pop of color.
I really liked this eyeliner. It was long lasting and did not run or smug down my eyes throughout the day.
ENID C.
MUY FACIL DE USAR EL COLOR ES HERMOSO DURA MUCHO I NO TENGO QUE RETOCARDO LA APLICACION ES MUY SENCILLA
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY
It's great I love it it is totally awesome I have bought it a couple of times and I bought it online