BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Katherine H.
Katherine H.
This liner works well enough, but I do notice some transfer around the middle of the day and it seems to slide around on my oily lids.
April M.
April M.
Great color. The product is too dry. It skips and pulls at delicate lid skin. I would not repurchase.
DONNA v.
DONNA v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great liner stays on all day.wprth the reasonable price tag id buy again...........
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It stays on without smearing and is so smooth! Great for a date night. Will be purchasing again soon.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how the tip of the eye liner goes on smoothly and get to have ,
Easy to apply and wear
Nina M.
Nina M.
Vibrant pretty deep blue color that make my semi light brown eyes pop. The glitter is a bit irritating however.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner ! It makes my blue eyes pop ! I always get compliments no matter where I go !
Darlyn P.
Darlyn P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product super pigmented & doesn't rub off its very black and very easy to use i definitely recommend it
Kyra V.
Kyra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE so smooth and great color and durability
highly suggest this! great everyday liner
I really liked this eyeliner. It was long lasting and did not run or smug down my eyes throughout the day.