BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
A great and reliable product from a great brand. It's a unique color that I didn't think I could pull off, but it works great with my skin tone. Fun to use and adds a nice pop to your makeup, The staying power is incredible. I don't find that these smudge at all. Perfect for the waterline. I love that they come in a variety of colors. The only downside is that I wish it was retractable.
Nieves J.
Freeport, NY
Perfect blue!! I use it mostly to bring out a bright color when I do naturals. I apply the color in my water line, it lasts!! I'd 100% recommend this product!
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and looks amazing for going out looks. This is my go to eyeliner when I want a little something extra in my look.
Diana R.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner use it for my waterline and I absolutely love it it doesn't smudge off any stays the whole day on this super black recommended a lot
Katherine H.
This liner works well enough, but I do notice some transfer around the middle of the day and it seems to slide around on my oily lids.
Kia C.
I haven't tried to blue, but i have (3) brown and black. The liner glides on smoothly. Defiently in my price range. Worth the purchase!
Sarah S.
I absolutely love this product. It stays on without smearing and is so smooth! Great for a date night. Will be purchasing again soon.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
Great, simple eyeliner. Perfect for carrying in your purse for on the go touch ups. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love sephora's eyeliners they work so good. My only issue is they smudge i have yet to find an eyeliner that does not.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
This eyeliner goes on perfect and smooth. I like using colors that make my stand out and pop. My daughter uses it too.