BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Kia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sephora collection nano eyeliners. They are really cheap but its small thats why. They also have a lot of colors to choose from. Really pigmented and the colors are beautiful.
Joé D.
Barrington, RI
A great and reliable product from a great brand. It's a unique color that I didn't think I could pull off, but it works great with my skin tone. Fun to use and adds a nice pop to your makeup.
Karis M.
Clinton, OH
This product is great. After the use of my primer, it stays for over 12 hours. It's also blendable, so making a smoky eye with this is great. I will buy again when it finally is out of pencil.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and looks amazing for going out looks. This is my go to eyeliner when I want a little something extra in my look.
Diana R.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner use it for my waterline and I absolutely love it it doesn't smudge off any stays the whole day on this super black recommended a lot
Nieves J.
Freeport, NY
Perfect blue!! I use it mostly to bring out a bright color when I do naturals. I apply the color in my water line, it lasts!! I'd 100% recommend this product!
ENID C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MUY FACIL DE USAR EL COLOR ES HERMOSO DURA MUCHO I NO TENGO QUE RETOCARDO LA APLICACION ES MUY SENCILLA
Katherine H.
This liner works well enough, but I do notice some transfer around the middle of the day and it seems to slide around on my oily lids.
April M.
Great color. The product is too dry. It skips and pulls at delicate lid skin. I would not repurchase.
DONNA v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great liner stays on all day.wprth the reasonable price tag id buy again...........