BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Nathaly S.
Nathaly S.
Doral, FL
These are definitely a hidden gem. They're not as expensive as other high end brands in sephora but they work wonders. The staying power is incredible. I don't find that these smudge at all. Perfect for the waterline. I love that they come in a variety of colors. The only downside is that I wish it was retractable.
Joé D.
Joé D.
Barrington, RI
A great and reliable product from a great brand. It's a unique color that I didn't think I could pull off, but it works great with my skin tone. Fun to use and adds a nice pop to your makeup.
Karis M.
Karis M.
Clinton, OH
This product is great. After the use of my primer, it stays for over 12 hours. It's also blendable, so making a smoky eye with this is great. I will buy again when it finally is out of pencil.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Union, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyeliner that's very easy to apply. Goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. This color really makes brown eyes pop!
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and looks amazing for going out looks. This is my go to eyeliner when I want a little something extra in my look.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner use it for my waterline and I absolutely love it it doesn't smudge off any stays the whole day on this super black recommended a lot
Ijahnae W.
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love it the color add that extra head Turing attention go out and get this you'll love it
Nieves J.
Nieves J.
Freeport, NY
Perfect blue!! I use it mostly to bring out a bright color when I do naturals. I apply the color in my water line, it lasts!! I'd 100% recommend this product!
ENID C.
ENID C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MUY FACIL DE USAR EL COLOR ES HERMOSO DURA MUCHO I NO TENGO QUE RETOCARDO LA APLICACION ES MUY SENCILLA
Priyangi J.
Priyangi J.
Woodside, NY
I used for this lower Lash line to create a softer look than with black. The pigment is vibrant.