BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Zara Z.
This is a really good eyeliner to put in your waterline. It's a very good price and affordable. Are use this eyeliner every time I do my make up. I bought this eyeliner at Sephora. I would recommend this product to all my friends
Iman M.
San Marcos, TX
If only you could see these in person, these are interesting because if your looking for something with sheen and sparkle throughout like the urban decay products than these will not be the same but if your looking for a liner with a little sparkle this is perfect because of the colors undertones
Taylor S.
Delphi, IN
I bought this for my mom and it looked absolutely amazing on her. I would recommend this color for people with blue or green eyes, it did not compliment my friend's brown eyes very well. Easy to use, fun to wear for a night out!
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
Really enjoy this eyeliner goes on smoothly and it stays for a decent amount of time. With some smudging you can make it more multifunctional. The color is also a perk and the color options.
Veronica M.
This eyeliner gives brown eyes a perfect pop. The blue makes the white part of your eyes an even whiter and brighter white apperance. All together I recommend this product to anyone with brown eyes because it gives your eyes a pop and stands out.
Nathaly S.
Doral, FL
These are definitely a hidden gem. They're not as expensive as other high end brands in sephora but they work wonders. The staying power is incredible. I don't find that these smudge at all. Perfect for the waterline. I love that they come in a variety of colors. The only downside is that I wish it was retractable.
Kia H.
I love sephora collection nano eyeliners. They are really cheap but its small thats why. They also have a lot of colors to choose from. Really pigmented and the colors are beautiful.
Joé D.
Barrington, RI
A great and reliable product from a great brand. It's a unique color that I didn't think I could pull off, but it works great with my skin tone. Fun to use and adds a nice pop to your makeup.
Karis M.
Clinton, OH
This product is great. After the use of my primer, it stays for over 12 hours. It's also blendable, so making a smoky eye with this is great. I will buy again when it finally is out of pencil.
Dunne' W.
Athens, GA
Love these eyeliners! They're perfect on the waterline or to give a pop of color on the lid. They stay on all day but aren't too difficult to cleanse at night. I have several colors but especially love this blue with my blue eyes!