SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit
  • "I've tried this before, and it was simply amazing! It's easy to apply, even for beginners, and it's easy to erase off when you've made a mistake. And even if it doesn't state it specifically, it's actually pretty waterproof! It'll come off easy with a makeup wipe but it'll stay when water is on your eyeliner! One of my favorite products ever and everyone should give this a try at least once!" in 3 reviews
Claire C.
Sutter creek, Ca
Really great liner. It's just perfect. I love it worth the money. Love love love!!!!!!
Mie L.
North Augusta, SC
Fun for a night out! I used it for an eyeshadow because I really liked the color.
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
When I want to mix things up a bit I usually go for a more vibrant color and something that pops. And this is my go to!
Julianna H.
Gettysburg, PA
Just found out about this product when I was in new York at the Sephora in times square. From what I have seen so far out of the product I really like it. Its easy to use and log lasting not to mention the color. I would definetly repurchase this product again.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
This eyeliner is the prettiest color and I think it works well with any eye color too! Just great and very pigmented too!
Makayla D.
Severna Park, MD
I love Sephora's nano eyeliner 20 wild spirit so much! the tip is just the right size I like and the color is really beautiful. I use it as my night out eyeliner and I get complements on it all the time. Sephora never disappoints, especially when it comes to their eyeliner.
Jennifer F.
I was not a fan of this at all!! It was very hard to apply... it hurt to get a good line on your eye because of how hard you had to press down. It also didn't go on smoothly and it cracked right from the start. Wouldn't recommend this product at all.
Ashlyn H.
Summerfield, NC
Beautiful color and stunning application! Very easy to use even for beginners! Love the sidle hint of purple!
Grace O.
It's so rare to find an eyeliner that goes on so smoothly. I've used all shades of the Sephora eyeliners and this is by far my favorite! Only downside is its so tiny for everyday use, for occasional use its perfect!
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.
Me gusta muchísimo el color y esta marca también, muy recomendado para que lo compren, no se van a arrepentir y lo volverán a comprar.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.