SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Erin H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I really love this eyeliner! It is so easy to apply and it looks great even hours after putting it on! I will buy this again!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is an amazing piece of makeup and I absolutely love this!!! I will definately purchase this again in the future
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this precision perfect eyeliner pen. It Never runs out of ink always fluid, and stays put. Long lasting, long wear, no smudging. Easy to use and do different kind of strokes.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner 0.034 oz
Naomi M.
These eyeliners are very creamy and feel very good on the eye. I think that they have very vibrant colors and stay true to the quality packaging says it is. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes colored eyeliner and likes board looks
Natalie G.
miami, FL
Blends beautifully and is super pigmented! Perfect for waterliner or to regularly line your eyes!
Makayla D.
Severna Park, MD
I love Sephora's nano eyeliner 20 wild spirit so much! the tip is just the right size I like and the color is really beautiful. I use it as my night out eyeliner and I get complements on it all the time. Sephora never disappoints, especially when it comes to their eyeliner.
Ashlyn H.
Summerfield, NC
Beautiful color and stunning application! Very easy to use even for beginners! Love the sidle hint of purple!
Grace O.
It's so rare to find an eyeliner that goes on so smoothly. I've used all shades of the Sephora eyeliners and this is by far my favorite! Only downside is its so tiny for everyday use, for occasional use its perfect!
Bisola O.
Thumbs Up five times for this product. Goes on smoothly and one of my Favorite eyeliners in the SEPHORA collection. I am very picky when it comes to eye makeup in General. I like to have a clean smooth finish and this pencil definitely does the job!
Joana S.
Roquetas Del Mar, Almería
Que me dicen de este profucto? por Ahora no he escuchado lo contrario de este producto.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.