SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
This eyeliner is the prettiest color and I think it works well with any eye color too! Just great and very pigmented too!
Karina H.
Mine was super dry. It was hard to apply because I did not want to tug at my eye in order to get this on. I tried it on my waterline and the color pay off was poor.
Natoya E.
Mission, ['', 'BC', '']
I'm the worst with eyeliner application. So it was really great to stumble upon an eyeliner that goes on smooth and give a flawless sleek look!, I'm never going back to my old eyeliner 😍😍
Ana C.
Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City
This one works so good, the first time I tried it was quite hard to get off. Is a nice black matte, I really liked it.
Chanel M.
Toronto, On
Love the texture of this! And there are so many colours. It does smudge a bit, but it goes on so nicely. I like it a lot.
Joana S.
Roquetas Del Mar, Almería
Que me dicen de este profucto? por Ahora no he escuchado lo contrario de este producto.
Karen janett p.
coatzacoalcos
Muy buen delineador para los ojos y en color morado me encanta, ojalá y saquen más delineadores en todos los colores.
Sarah M.
Galveston, TX
This stuff is alright. It's sephora brand, so it's good quality but not great. I will continue to use it until I run out, then try something else.
Victoria C.
Belo Horizonte
Cor bem pigmentada. Lápis macio e de fácil aplicação. Bem resistente a suor e dura durante o dia com facilidade
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.
Me gusta muchísimo el color y esta marca también, muy recomendado para que lo compren, no se van a arrepentir y lo volverán a comprar.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.