SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I like the color of this liner, it slides on pretty easy and its pretty smooth.
Sandra C.
La Mesa, CA
I need to get a better sharpener for this, but I love this eggplant liner.
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I'm the worst with eyeliner application. So it was really great to stumble upon an eyeliner that goes on smooth and give a flawless sleek look!, I'm never going back to my old eyeliner 😍😍
Sarah M.
Galveston, TX
This stuff is alright. It's sephora brand, so it's good quality but not great. I will continue to use it until I run out, then try something else.
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.
Me gusta muchísimo el color y esta marca también, muy recomendado para que lo compren, no se van a arrepentir y lo volverán a comprar.
Chanel M.
Toronto, On
Love the texture of this! And there are so many colours. It does smudge a bit, but it goes on so nicely. I like it a lot.
Ana C.
Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City
This one works so good, the first time I tried it was quite hard to get off. Is a nice black matte, I really liked it.
Karen janett p.
coatzacoalcos
Muy buen delineador para los ojos y en color morado me encanta, ojalá y saquen más delineadores en todos los colores.
Victoria C.
Belo Horizonte
Cor bem pigmentada. Lápis macio e de fácil aplicação. Bem resistente a suor e dura durante o dia com facilidade
Joana S.
Roquetas Del Mar, Almería
Que me dicen de este profucto? por Ahora no he escuchado lo contrario de este producto.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.