SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Diego, CA
I need to get a better sharpener for this, but I love this eggplant liner.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this goes on so smoothly and the color is bright. It lasts all day too!
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Renton, wa
I'm normally not a fan of pencil eyeliners, but this brand is very nice and lasts a very long time (with eye primer, of course!). The colors are also very bright.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Severna Park, MD
I love Sephora's nano eyeliner 20 wild spirit so much! the tip is just the right size I like and the color is really beautiful. I use it as my night out eyeliner and I get complements on it all the time. Sephora never disappoints, especially when it comes to their eyeliner.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Summerfield, NC
Beautiful color and stunning application! Very easy to use even for beginners! Love the sidle hint of purple!
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Rochester, NY
Love their nano eyeliner collection cause it comes in so many fun colors like this one. It's smooth, creamy, and goes on like a dream.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so creamy. not to expensive so I would most definitely recommend this to others as well as buy again.
Dara C.
Dara C.
Sparta, TN
This is so bright and pretty, the texture is great, and it lasts a long time! Would definitely buy again.
Kayli D.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is the prettiest color and I think it works well with any eye color too! Just great and very pigmented too!
Karina H.
Karina H.
Mine was super dry. It was hard to apply because I did not want to tug at my eye in order to get this on. I tried it on my waterline and the color pay off was poor.
Karishma P.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.