SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Stephanie K.
The Sephora brand is underrated. Lasts all day, great color selection and very flattering. High quality.
Toya W.
Blytheville, AR
Goes on really clean and doesn't smudge. .I wore this to a a party and it gave me a great winged eye
Natalie G.
miami, FL
Blends beautifully and is super pigmented! Perfect for waterliner or to regularly line your eyes!
Amber P.
Cape Coral, FL
My FAVORITE! Just enough sparkle to make my blue eyes pop. Easy to apply and lasts all day!
Divya B.
Love the color of this and it went on smooth. It was everything I like in an eyeliner.
Claire C.
Sutter creek, Ca
Really great liner. It's just perfect. I love it worth the money. Love love love!!!!!!
Melissa S.
Perfect color pigment. Very easy to put on too. Made my blue eyes pop with color!!!!!
Buddhima M.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a must have.. I have been using this for few months and absolutely love it..
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I love how this goes on so smoothly and the color is bright. It lasts all day too!
Mie L.
North Augusta, SC
Fun for a night out! I used it for an eyeshadow because I really liked the color.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.