SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this goes on so smoothly and the color is bright. It lasts all day too!
Krystianna C.
I use the black Nano Sephora liner to line the bottom of my eyes. It glides on smooth and lasts all day long, but I do have the waterproof one.
Selina S.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty color! Goes on smooth and slightly creamy. I had it on most of the day and didn't see much smearing.
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sephora brand is underrated. Lasts all day, great color selection and very flattering. High quality.
Natalie G.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blends beautifully and is super pigmented! Perfect for waterliner or to regularly line your eyes!
Claire C.
Sutter creek, Ca
Really great liner. It's just perfect. I love it worth the money. Love love love!!!!!!
Mie L.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fun for a night out! I used it for an eyeshadow because I really liked the color.
Ashlyn H.
Summerfield, NC
Beautiful color and stunning application! Very easy to use even for beginners! Love the sidle hint of purple!
Jennifer F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of this at all!! It was very hard to apply... it hurt to get a good line on your eye because of how hard you had to press down. It also didn't go on smoothly and it cracked right from the start. Wouldn't recommend this product at all.
Makayla D.
Severna Park, MD
I love Sephora's nano eyeliner 20 wild spirit so much! the tip is just the right size I like and the color is really beautiful. I use it as my night out eyeliner and I get complements on it all the time. Sephora never disappoints, especially when it comes to their eyeliner.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.