SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Divya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color of this and it went on smooth. It was everything I like in an eyeliner.
Tiffany J.
O Fallon, MO
This eyeliner is a staple in my makeup collection! The color is very rich and pigmented. The formula is amazing!
Dara C.
Sparta, TN
This is so bright and pretty, the texture is great, and it lasts a long time! Would definitely buy again.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so creamy. not to expensive so I would most definitely recommend this to others as well as buy again.
Amber P.
Cape Coral, FL
My FAVORITE! Just enough sparkle to make my blue eyes pop. Easy to apply and lasts all day!
Toya W.
Blytheville, AR
Goes on really clean and doesn't smudge. .I wore this to a a party and it gave me a great winged eye
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I like the color of this liner, it slides on pretty easy and its pretty smooth.
Vanessa W.
Westminster, CO
The eyeliner was hard to put on and there was barely any color payout but when it did apply it wasn't easily rubbed off.
Buddhima M.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a must have.. I have been using this for few months and absolutely love it..
Sandra C.
San Diego, CA
I need to get a better sharpener for this, but I love this eggplant liner.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.