SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Tu-Quyen N.
Tu-Quyen N.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hooded eyes and have tried this on my waterline and eyelid. Both transfer and on the waterline, half of it also happens to disappear.
CLAUDIA P.
CLAUDIA P.
Beautiful color, blends easily. The first couple of uses I found it was dry, as someone else mentioned once you warm it up in your hands it glides on beautifully.
Mie L.
Mie L.
North Augusta, SC
Fun for a night out! I used it for an eyeshadow because I really liked the color.
Gisela F.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! Long lasting and great color pay off. I would highly recommend Sephora eyeliners in general.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
O Fallon, MO
This eyeliner is a staple in my makeup collection! The color is very rich and pigmented. The formula is amazing!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Cape Coral, FL
My FAVORITE! Just enough sparkle to make my blue eyes pop. Easy to apply and lasts all day!
Toya W.
Toya W.
Blytheville, AR
Goes on really clean and doesn't smudge. .I wore this to a a party and it gave me a great winged eye
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I like the color of this liner, it slides on pretty easy and its pretty smooth.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Westminster, CO
The eyeliner was hard to put on and there was barely any color payout but when it did apply it wasn't easily rubbed off.
Buddhima M.
Buddhima M.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a must have.. I have been using this for few months and absolutely love it..
Karishma P.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.