SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Maricruz A.
Oxnard, CA
Great color decent price & product is good. Sephora did a good job. Application is great & color is deep. First time purchasing this & so far so good. I want to try Sephora's waterproof version & see how that one works. The pencil is a really good size & sharpens well
verenice U.
downey, ca
I have been using this product and i did notice a small smuges but honestly I wouldn't switch if I had tooit is very effective i use this product all the time I recommend this product 100% !
Destiny P.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeliner is pretty alright for it to be so tiny! The color pay off does need a little help. What I do is I warm it up on the back of a clean hand and then apply it. This color is more purple on that it looks on the packaging. Overall, for the price it works pretty alright. Make sure to use a good sharpener cheap ones will make it break everywhere.
Karina H.
Mine was super dry. It was hard to apply because I did not want to tug at my eye in order to get this on. I tried it on my waterline and the color pay off was poor.
CLAUDIA P.
Beautiful color, blends easily. The first couple of uses I found it was dry, as someone else mentioned once you warm it up in your hands it glides on beautifully.
Suzanne D.
Renton, WA
I'm normally not a fan of pencil eyeliners, but this brand is very nice and lasts a very long time (with eye primer, of course!). The colors are also very bright.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This eyeliner stays on great and doesn't smudge. It is good for a night out since it is a little different than what you would normally where to work!
Krystianna C.
I use the black Nano Sephora liner to line the bottom of my eyes. It glides on smooth and lasts all day long, but I do have the waterproof one.
Tu-Quyen N.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I have hooded eyes and have tried this on my waterline and eyelid. Both transfer and on the waterline, half of it also happens to disappear.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love their nano eyeliner collection cause it comes in so many fun colors like this one. It's smooth, creamy, and goes on like a dream.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.