SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Keasha S.
Texas
I purchased this liner from Sephora. It wasn't too pricey and the packaging was really nice. This liner gives the best precision. The tip is felt and easy to use. It goes on effortless and is bold in color. I would recommend this product to others.
rachel h.
Chatsworth, CA
I've tried this before, and it was simply amazing! It's easy to apply, even for beginners, and it's easy to erase off when you've made a mistake. And even if it doesn't state it specifically, it's actually pretty waterproof! It'll come off easy with a makeup wipe but it'll stay when water is on your eyeliner! One of my favorite products ever and everyone should give this a try at least once!
Bisola O.
Champaign, IL
Thumbs Up five times for this product. Goes on smoothly and one of my Favorite eyeliners in the SEPHORA collection. I am very picky when it comes to eye makeup in General. I like to have a clean smooth finish and this pencil definitely does the job!
Katie J.
Evington, VA
I love this color, it really pays off, although it's a little brighter than what it's advertised as. It goes on very smooth, but is kind of hard to get off. I use coconut oil and cotton balls to remove, so it probably won't come off easily if you're wearing it by the pool side!
Destiny P.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeliner is pretty alright for it to be so tiny! The color pay off does need a little help. What I do is I warm it up on the back of a clean hand and then apply it. This color is more purple on that it looks on the packaging. Overall, for the price it works pretty alright. Make sure to use a good sharpener cheap ones will make it break everywhere.
Tu-Quyen N.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I have hooded eyes and have tried this on my waterline and eyelid. Both transfer and on the waterline, half of it also happens to disappear.
Suzanne D.
Renton, wa
I'm normally not a fan of pencil eyeliners, but this brand is very nice and lasts a very long time (with eye primer, of course!). The colors are also very bright.
CLAUDIA P.
Beautiful color, blends easily. The first couple of uses I found it was dry, as someone else mentioned once you warm it up in your hands it glides on beautifully.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love their nano eyeliner collection cause it comes in so many fun colors like this one. It's smooth, creamy, and goes on like a dream.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing product! Long lasting and great color pay off. I would highly recommend Sephora eyeliners in general.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.