SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Keasha S.
Keasha S.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this liner from Sephora. It wasn't too pricey and the packaging was really nice. This liner gives the best precision. The tip is felt and easy to use. It goes on effortless and is bold in color. I would recommend this product to others.
Krystianna C.
Krystianna C.
I use the black Nano Sephora liner to line the bottom of my eyes. It glides on smooth and lasts all day long, but I do have the waterproof one.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Chatsworth, CA
I've tried this before, and it was simply amazing! It's easy to apply, even for beginners, and it's easy to erase off when you've made a mistake. And even if it doesn't state it specifically, it's actually pretty waterproof! It'll come off easy with a makeup wipe but it'll stay when water is on your eyeliner! One of my favorite products ever and everyone should give this a try at least once!
Bisola O.
Bisola O.
Champaign, IL
Thumbs Up five times for this product. Goes on smoothly and one of my Favorite eyeliners in the SEPHORA collection. I am very picky when it comes to eye makeup in General. I like to have a clean smooth finish and this pencil definitely does the job!
Selina S.
Selina S.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty color! Goes on smooth and slightly creamy. I had it on most of the day and didn't see much smearing.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Evington, VA
I love this color, it really pays off, although it's a little brighter than what it's advertised as. It goes on very smooth, but is kind of hard to get off. I use coconut oil and cotton balls to remove, so it probably won't come off easily if you're wearing it by the pool side!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeliner is pretty alright for it to be so tiny! The color pay off does need a little help. What I do is I warm it up on the back of a clean hand and then apply it. This color is more purple on that it looks on the packaging. Overall, for the price it works pretty alright. Make sure to use a good sharpener cheap ones will make it break everywhere.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Sutter creek, Ca
Really great liner. It's just perfect. I love it worth the money. Love love love!!!!!!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sephora brand is underrated. Lasts all day, great color selection and very flattering. High quality.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blends beautifully and is super pigmented! Perfect for waterliner or to regularly line your eyes!
Karishma P.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.