SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Maricruz A.
Maricruz A.
Oxnard, CA
Great color decent price & product is good. Sephora did a good job. Application is great & color is deep. First time purchasing this & so far so good. I want to try Sephora's waterproof version & see how that one works. The pencil is a really good size & sharpens well
Julianna H.
Julianna H.
Gettysburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just found out about this product when I was in new York at the Sephora in times square. From what I have seen so far out of the product I really like it. Its easy to use and log lasting not to mention the color. I would definetly repurchase this product again.
Grace O.
Grace O.
It's so rare to find an eyeliner that goes on so smoothly. I've used all shades of the Sephora eyeliners and this is by far my favorite! Only downside is its so tiny for everyday use, for occasional use its perfect!
verenice U.
verenice U.
downey, ca
I have been using this product and i did notice a small smuges but honestly I wouldn't switch if I had tooit is very effective i use this product all the time I recommend this product 100% !
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner stays on great and doesn't smudge. It is good for a night out since it is a little different than what you would normally where to work!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want to mix things up a bit I usually go for a more vibrant color and something that pops. And this is my go to!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
I like sephora brand eyeliners. They're good quality and decently priced. I wish their liquids were better though.
Divya B.
Divya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color of this and it went on smooth. It was everything I like in an eyeliner.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Perfect color pigment. Very easy to put on too. Made my blue eyes pop with color!!!!!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeliners are very creamy and feel very good on the eye. I think that they have very vibrant colors and stay true to the quality packaging says it is. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes colored eyeliner and likes board looks
Karishma P.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.