SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 20 Wild Spirit uploaded by ♥ I.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this precision perfect eyeliner pen. It Never runs out of ink always fluid, and stays put. Long lasting, long wear, no smudging. Easy to use and do different kind of strokes.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner 0.034 oz
Julianna H.
Gettysburg, PA
Just found out about this product when I was in new York at the Sephora in times square. From what I have seen so far out of the product I really like it. Its easy to use and log lasting not to mention the color. I would definetly repurchase this product again.
Naomi M.
These eyeliners are very creamy and feel very good on the eye. I think that they have very vibrant colors and stay true to the quality packaging says it is. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes colored eyeliner and likes board looks
Keasha S.
Texas
I purchased this liner from Sephora. It wasn't too pricey and the packaging was really nice. This liner gives the best precision. The tip is felt and easy to use. It goes on effortless and is bold in color. I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer F.
I was not a fan of this at all!! It was very hard to apply... it hurt to get a good line on your eye because of how hard you had to press down. It also didn't go on smoothly and it cracked right from the start. Wouldn't recommend this product at all.
rachel h.
Chatsworth, CA
I've tried this before, and it was simply amazing! It's easy to apply, even for beginners, and it's easy to erase off when you've made a mistake. And even if it doesn't state it specifically, it's actually pretty waterproof! It'll come off easy with a makeup wipe but it'll stay when water is on your eyeliner! One of my favorite products ever and everyone should give this a try at least once!
Bisola O.
Champaign, IL
Thumbs Up five times for this product. Goes on smoothly and one of my Favorite eyeliners in the SEPHORA collection. I am very picky when it comes to eye makeup in General. I like to have a clean smooth finish and this pencil definitely does the job!
Makayla D.
Severna Park, MD
I love Sephora's nano eyeliner 20 wild spirit so much! the tip is just the right size I like and the color is really beautiful. I use it as my night out eyeliner and I get complements on it all the time. Sephora never disappoints, especially when it comes to their eyeliner.
Grace O.
It's so rare to find an eyeliner that goes on so smoothly. I've used all shades of the Sephora eyeliners and this is by far my favorite! Only downside is its so tiny for everyday use, for occasional use its perfect!
Katie J.
Evington, VA
I love this color, it really pays off, although it's a little brighter than what it's advertised as. It goes on very smooth, but is kind of hard to get off. I use coconut oil and cotton balls to remove, so it probably won't come off easily if you're wearing it by the pool side!
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
Does this eyeliner stay put on the water line?
Victoria C.