BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Love this liner. Sephora's Nano eyeliner Precious Silver is great to highlight the corners of your eyes.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
It almost feels like a crayon 😂 but I actually love coloring haha
Beautiful and thick!
Tanika C.
I love all sephora products they are good quality and glide on very easily with good color payoff.
Stephanie L.
Anaheim, CA
Got this as a gift . The color didn't fit me too well however it would look good on someone else
Mandy H.
Love this pencil for the holiday!! Lots of shimmer and glam! Stays on long wear and easy to use.
Britney S.
Works well. Sometimes I have to go over with severely strokes to get enough product on my eye.
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love how smooth it goes on but I hate the way u have to reload it or push it up once it's low
Candace L.
I loved this product it's stayed on did not smear looked really good with my skin complexion.

Marissa P.
Alright product. I ended up returning mine. I have sensitive skin and it made me break out
CARMEN H.
Love the feel and color!!! Goes on smooth and blends nicely. Love the choices as well👍🏼.