BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

CARMEN H.
CARMEN H.
Love the feel and color!!! Goes on smooth and blends nicely. Love the choices as well👍🏼.
Ok this is soooo freaking amaze balls like I recommend it so muchhhhhh!!!!!!
Candace L.
Candace L.
I loved this product it's stayed on did not smear looked really good with my skin complexion.

Tanika C.
Tanika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all sephora products they are good quality and glide on very easily with good color payoff.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 13 Precious Silver love this eyeliner how smooth it goes on and last a long time....
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
I love how smooth this eyeline glides on. It lasts a long time and it looks beautiful on. I always get compliments when I use it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Plymouth , MA
LOVE! So dark and handsome!! Glides on smoothly and stays in place! I really love how dark and stormy it looks when its on, not like some of the cheaper brands!
Stacy j.
Stacy j.
Flemingsburg, KY
Love the color and it lasts! The color compliments my eyes and you can get that smokey look. Totally into it.
Jacklyn T.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
I love this. It's not smudgey and the color goes on very smooth. It's a bit pricey and there's not much in it
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Back and silver and my fave liner colors. A good silver is hard to find. This is a great liner well worth it