BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Faryal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color it pops out on anyone and it is very creamy and long lasting
Mandy H.
Love this pencil for the holiday!! Lots of shimmer and glam! Stays on long wear and easy to use.
Rebecca O.
Waxhaw, NC
Gets the job done but not my favorite. bought for my daughter's cheer team. it was difficult to remove. clumped up.
CARMEN H.
Love the feel and color!!! Goes on smooth and blends nicely. Love the choices as well👍🏼.
Ok this is soooo freaking amaze balls like I recommend it so muchhhhhh!!!!!!
Candace L.
I loved this product it's stayed on did not smear looked really good with my skin complexion.

Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Ginger I.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was ok. Not super pigmented, but I got it on sale. I wouldn't buy it again, but it was worth the $2.50 I paid for it.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner. Sephora's Nano eyeliner Precious Silver is great to highlight the corners of your eyes.
Maxi M.
Des Plaines, IL
Not my favorite shad but it applies very nicely. Would choose this in a solid black.