BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Bonnie O.
San Francisco, CA
Love running this along my waterline! This will give you such a wide eyed look. Does not smudge like others that I have tried!
Ginger I.
Philadelphia, PA
This was ok. Not super pigmented, but I got it on sale. I wouldn't buy it again, but it was worth the $2.50 I paid for it.
Humna F.
I like using this eyeliner with really sparkly looks. I put it into my water line and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all
DONNA V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 13 Precious Silver love this eyeliner how smooth it goes on and last a long time....
Rebecca O.
Waxhaw, NC
Gets the job done but not my favorite. bought for my daughter's cheer team. it was difficult to remove. clumped up.
Gissely T.
Fairview, OR
Love it. Love the color it makes my eyes look bigger and it works with anything and makes my skin tone stand out.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
Back and silver and my fave liner colors. A good silver is hard to find. This is a great liner well worth it
Stacy j.
Flemingsburg, KY
Love the color and it lasts! The color compliments my eyes and you can get that smokey look. Totally into it.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
I love this. It's not smudgey and the color goes on very smooth. It's a bit pricey and there's not much in it
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, Ca
Beautiful texture and color payoff! A favorite for that pop of sparkle and brightness in the inner corner!