BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Celia M.
Celia M.
Springdale , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
BRONX, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner. Sephora's Nano eyeliner Precious Silver is great to highlight the corners of your eyes.
Ginger I.
Ginger I.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was ok. Not super pigmented, but I got it on sale. I wouldn't buy it again, but it was worth the $2.50 I paid for it.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I love this liner! I got it for the holidays because its so fun for party looks, but now I use it all the time. I love to pair it with a colored liner to add some dimension to my looks. The staying power is great and the silver is intense!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fayetteville, WV
I have not used the nano eyeliner in the precious silver color, but there are many colors in this product that I love. I can't remember the name right now, but there is a shimmery bronze color I love to use to line my eyelid, especially because I have blue eyes.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
It was chalky and it took several layers to even begin to see anything on my lids. You can forget about tightlining with this pencil too, it is nearly impossible to use.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oregon City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the color of this liner. I don't use it everyday just every now and then and I really like how it looks, and how glittery it is. The only bad thing is I wish it were a little bit more creamy and smooth to apply.
risa a.
risa a.
San Diego, CA
These eyeliners are dry and don't transfer onto your eyes easily. I only used it once or twice after swatching it on my hand after I purchased it. I had it both in the white and dark gray color and they both worked exactly the same.
Noor K.
Noor K.
This is an okay liner, there are definitely better liners by Sephora. The metallics (silver, golds, etc) never suit my skin anyway.
Humna F.
Humna F.
I like using this eyeliner with really sparkly looks. I put it into my water line and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all