SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 13 Precious Silver

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

risa a.
San Diego, CA
These eyeliners are dry and don't transfer onto your eyes easily. I only used it once or twice after swatching it on my hand after I purchased it. I had it both in the white and dark gray color and they both worked exactly the same.
Amanda G.
Plymouth, MA
LOVE! So dark and handsome!! Glides on smoothly and stays in place! I really love how dark and stormy it looks when its on, not like some of the cheaper brands!
Anna W.
Buffalo, NY
I love this i will continue to use and buy this product simply awesome....anyone who isn't sure just try it and i promise you will love it just as i do
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Marisa J.
Chicago , IL
Amazing color that slides on and lasts all day. I can wear with anything and it makes my eyes pop with color that looks amazing and lasts long.
Sheradene C.
Scranton, PA
Not only is the color pigmented but it's a solid shade that lasts!!! You can do so many looks with this product that you can not go wrong.
Noor K.
This is an okay liner, there are definitely better liners by Sephora. The metallics (silver, golds, etc) never suit my skin anyway.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
I love how smooth this eyeline glides on. It lasts a long time and it looks beautiful on. I always get compliments when I use it.
Tracy S.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Liked everything about this.. EXCEPT for being allergic to it!! But nice texture, glides on smoothly and has great pigmentation
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
Sephora has the best makeup ever. They are really expensive though so don't buy a whole buckhorn of makeup from there at once.