BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Ellie B.
This is a super mini eyeliner! I bought this on sale for $3, I believe. It is a pencil eyeliner in a metallic silver shade. Like a white eyeliner, this can be used for the inner corners of the eyelid, to make your eyes look larger. It sticks well to the water line too.

I would buy again! Only reason for the four stars is because you could get double the amount for the same price from other brands.
Cameron R.
North Augusta , SC
One of my favorite Sephora products I love this eyeliner it's perfect for a night out the packaging is very nice I purchased at my local Sephora great quality with a great price I would definitely buy again in the future
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely love these liners. Super soft and they don't tug on your lid. They are extremely pigmented and have awesome staying power! I do really love these, plus they come in every color imaginable.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love Sephora eyeliner, especially the ones that double for an eyeshadow. This was very affordable and a good choice for those who love lots of colors of eyeliner. The formula was not very strong however, and needed a few touchups. Especially when you wear it on your upper lids. I liked this product though.
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
I do love the eyeliner it is very creamy and gives a very good color pay off as well. This is amazing for inside your water line is perfect to make your eyes pop. Especially when you have dark brown eyes like me bright colors help open up dark eyes like that!
Tiffany K.
I love this liner! I got it for the holidays because its so fun for party looks, but now I use it all the time. I love to pair it with a colored liner to add some dimension to my looks. The staying power is great and the silver is intense!
Emily S.
Fayetteville, WV
I have not used the nano eyeliner in the precious silver color, but there are many colors in this product that I love. I can't remember the name right now, but there is a shimmery bronze color I love to use to line my eyelid, especially because I have blue eyes.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
It was chalky and it took several layers to even begin to see anything on my lids. You can forget about tightlining with this pencil too, it is nearly impossible to use.
ana v.
Gibsonton, FL
Great eyeliner easy to apply. The pigment is very high and bright . Affordable compared to other high end brands . The packaging is simple but cute. Comes in other shades that are also beautiful. I would buy again !
Jessica M.
Oregon City, OR
I really like the color of this liner. I don't use it everyday just every now and then and I really like how it looks, and how glittery it is. The only bad thing is I wish it were a little bit more creamy and smooth to apply.