BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Megan C.
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
I do love the eyeliner it is very creamy and gives a very good color pay off as well. This is amazing for inside your water line is perfect to make your eyes pop. Especially when you have dark brown eyes like me bright colors help open up dark eyes like that!
ana v.
ana v.
Gibsonton, FL
Great eyeliner easy to apply. The pigment is very high and bright . Affordable compared to other high end brands . The packaging is simple but cute. Comes in other shades that are also beautiful. I would buy again !
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
Sephora has the best makeup ever. They are really expensive though so don't buy a whole buckhorn of makeup from there at once.
Bonnie O.
Bonnie O.
San Francisco, CA
Love running this along my waterline! This will give you such a wide eyed look. Does not smudge like others that I have tried!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Anaheim, CA
Got this as a gift . The color didn't fit me too well however it would look good on someone else
Britney S.
Britney S.
Works well. Sometimes I have to go over with severely strokes to get enough product on my eye.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright product. I ended up returning mine. I have sensitive skin and it made me break out
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super mini eyeliner! I bought this on sale for $3, I believe. It is a pencil eyeliner in a metallic silver shade. Like a white eyeliner, this can be used for the inner corners of the eyelid, to make your eyes look larger. It sticks well to the water line too.

I would buy again! Only reason for the four stars is because you could get double the amount for the same price from other brands.
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
North Augusta , SC
One of my favorite Sephora products I love this eyeliner it's perfect for a night out the packaging is very nice I purchased at my local Sephora great quality with a great price I would definitely buy again in the future
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these liners. Super soft and they don't tug on your lid. They are extremely pigmented and have awesome staying power! I do really love these, plus they come in every color imaginable.