BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 08 Iced Brown
  • "I love Sephora brand eyeliner. I have the nano liners in Iced brown as well as black and silver. They apply with ease and go on smoothly and evenly for my desired look. Plus they can go anywhere because they are travel sized! The quality is great and so is the price, Highly Recommend to anyone" in 3 reviews
  • "I am in love with this eyeliner! It's waterproof and super pigmented! Goes on very creamy and when it dries, it doesn't budge! " in 3 reviews
  • "I love the Sephora Collection Nana eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge easily!" in 3 reviews
Leeann R.
This product I have used to make my eyes look bigger and trust me it works I used this product every other day when I feel the need to
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
I love the Sephora Nano eyeliner. It goes on easily and the color is gorgeous. Compare to other eyeliners I've used before this one I would pick this one because of the easy apply and no smudge factor.
Jayme B.
Love it, glides right along my lashes. No tug, sets right away and no smudge, well worth the money. The variety of colors is awesome and being waterproof is a huge plus for me since my eyes are sensitive to light and tend to water a lot I like knowing that my makeup is still there and not dripping down my face
dori s.
This eyeliner is really great and in comparison to other liners in sephora, its pretty affordable. Its really creamy and i like to use it on the outer corners of my eye. it is creamy enough that it blends to when you want it to but not so creamy that it will all go away if you try to blend it. Sephora doesn't get enough credit, some of their products are pretty great and they're all on the less expensive side.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyeliner. Makes your eyes look big & last all day. It was definitely inexpensive.
Marilyn M.
A perfect eyeliner, easy to apply, amazing texture, pretty shades and long lasting. ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
This eyeliner is cheap, smooth, and long-lasting. I don't think I'll ever use another brand! I love it!
Arlyn C.
Doral, FL
This eyeliner I use it daily and love for every day. It is perfect because it gives a super natural and fresh finish. We agreed with nude lipstick and mascara and voila! Ready to go to college or shopping.
Michelle E.
Bethpage, NY
Very nice color. Goes on smooth and stays put. I have oily eye lids and this stays put.
Missb B.
Amazing! Can't live without this eyeliner. The iced brown color is perfect for looking natural.