BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Michelle E.
Bethpage, NY
Very nice color. Goes on smooth and stays put. I have oily eye lids and this stays put.
Kaitlyn G.
It's a decent eyeliner for traveling. I'm not in love with it but I also don't hate it.
Melanie B.
Stow, OH
I love this color it's so cute I own a few different colors this is my favorite!
Ashlyn C.
Love using a neutral brown for everyday eyeliner, makes lash line look fuller and adds some definition. Also makes blue yes pop! This is a good one for daily use but wouldn't recommend for a smoky dramatic night out.
Emily P.
I've used other colours of the Nano liners and they were decent but I couldn't make this shade show up on my eye. I would have to drag it on the back of my hand to make product come off and you can't push that hard on your eyes! No good.