BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Toni T.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sephora brand eyeliner. I have the nano liners in Iced brown as well as black and silver. They apply with ease and go on smoothly and evenly for my desired look. Plus they can go anywhere because they are travel sized! The quality is great and so is the price, Highly Recommend to anyone
Marina D.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice lighter brown. I like to use it n my lower lash line to soften my too dark permanent eyeliner.
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. Makes your eyes look big & last all day. It was definitely inexpensive.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Love using a neutral brown for everyday eyeliner, makes lash line look fuller and adds some definition. Also makes blue yes pop! This is a good one for daily use but wouldn't recommend for a smoky dramatic night out.
Emily P.
Emily P.
I've used other colours of the Nano liners and they were decent but I couldn't make this shade show up on my eye. I would have to drag it on the back of my hand to make product come off and you can't push that hard on your eyes! No good.