BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Arlyn C.
Arlyn C.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner I use it daily and love for every day. It is perfect because it gives a super natural and fresh finish. We agreed with nude lipstick and mascara and voila! Ready to go to college or shopping.
Leeann R.
Leeann R.
This product I have used to make my eyes look bigger and trust me it works I used this product every other day when I feel the need to
Laure M.
Laure M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth, easy to blend, good for neutral smokey eye. Tried this originally in a Sephora smokey eye class. Hope they expand the closes to more locations
Aimée M.
Aimée M.
This eyeliner is great, it glides on easy. I have light brown eyes so I love using brown eyeliner and mascara to really bring them out!
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.
Goshen, NY
Great for doing a wing. I love how it applies so easily. Great for an everyday look and long wearing.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Loranger, LA
It's great love how the color! Goes on nice and smooth for a great look! It's not for everyone but if you try it you would love it
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Sephora eyeliner works wonders on my eyes. It brings out the color in my eyes perfectly and I could not as for a better product.
Dayna A.
Dayna A.
Lasted all day! Smooth going on. One of my favorite go to eyeliners for daily wear. I love the neutral tone.
Missb B.
Missb B.
Amazing! Can't live without this eyeliner. The iced brown color is perfect for looking natural.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.
Doral, FL
I really like this eyeliner, for me it's such a nice color, very wearable and out of the brown/black confort zone.