BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Me vino este en una cajita que compre con varios productos lo uso muy pocas veces no soy amante a los delineadores de ese tipo
Monique J.
I am in love with this eyeliner! It's waterproof and super pigmented! Goes on very creamy and when it dries, it doesn't budge!
Lorena F.
Doral, FL
I really like this eyeliner, for me it's such a nice color, very wearable and out of the brown/black confort zone.
Teresa G.
I Love the way it glides on. But it smudges for the first few seconds. But I love the richness of the college r.
Dayna A.
Lasted all day! Smooth going on. One of my favorite go to eyeliners for daily wear. I love the neutral tone.
renee s.
Charlestown, RI
Gets into corner of your eye throughout the day and you'll have to reapply. The brown isn't dark enough for me.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
This is a nice lighter brown. I like to use it n my lower lash line to soften my too dark permanent eyeliner.
Tiffany F.
Sephora eyeliners are a great alternative to higher priced products. I feel the quality is just as good.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Stays nicely for a store brand. Purchased as an emergency eyeliner and was satisfied for months with it.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
This eyeliner is cheap, smooth, and long-lasting. I don't think I'll ever use another brand! I love it!