BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice brown liner. Nothing too special about it but for a Sephora product it is a good price.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Sephora Collection Nana eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge easily!
Marla D.
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
I absolutely ove Sephora eyeliners. They stay on ALL DAY and have amazing color choices.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
It's a decent eyeliner for traveling. I'm not in love with it but I also don't hate it.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Stow, OH
I love this color it's so cute I own a few different colors this is my favorite!
Katy W.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't as impressed with this as I thought I would be. Didn't last as long as I thought it would, but I did love the color and it was very easy to apply. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this to anyone
Magdalena C.
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
I love the Sephora Nano eyeliner. It goes on easily and the color is gorgeous. Compare to other eyeliners I've used before this one I would pick this one because of the easy apply and no smudge factor.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This goes on smooth. I use as a liner and a shadow. I lightly brush a this line in the middle lengthwise of my brows and the blend with a eyebrow brush.
This lasted me awhile. I would recommend this.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Me vino este en una cajita que compre con varios productos lo uso muy pocas veces no soy amante a los delineadores de ese tipo
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Clinton, NC
Brown eyeliner is my personal favorite!! it really brings out green eyes and makes it appear less dark even when you apply a lot for a night out. this eyeliner lasted a long time and I never had any issues with clumps or breakage.