BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I loved that this didn't tug at my lids and glides on smooth. The staying power is amazing. Wearing this to a tear jerker movie means you'll have fierce eyes and liner that doesn't budge!
Raesha d.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and stays put all day long. I only wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara due to watery eyes and this is one of my favorite waterproof eyeliners.
Bri M.
Lake Worth, FL
This eye product is amazing. I bought it for the first time not too long ago and I've been using it every day since. It glides on smoothly and is not too dry, and also comes in great colors
Laure M.
Goes on smooth, easy to blend, good for neutral smokey eye. Tried this originally in a Sephora smokey eye class. Hope they expand the closes to more locations
Luisa B.
Hood River
Really love this brown shade. It goes on smoothly. Additionally, this will smudge if right away, but then will stay put. Long lasting power!
Aimée M.
This eyeliner is great, it glides on easy. I have light brown eyes so I love using brown eyeliner and mascara to really bring them out!
Leeann R.
This product I have used to make my eyes look bigger and trust me it works I used this product every other day when I feel the need to
Crystal M.
Loranger, LA
It's great love how the color! Goes on nice and smooth for a great look! It's not for everyone but if you try it you would love it
Kaitlyn P.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Sephora eyeliner works wonders on my eyes. It brings out the color in my eyes perfectly and I could not as for a better product.
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
I love Sephora make up and Eyeliner is a must have. I have this color and black and i love it. The quality is grate so the price.