BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Nice brown liner. Nothing too special about it but for a Sephora product it is a good price.
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
I love the Sephora Collection Nana eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge easily!
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
I absolutely ove Sephora eyeliners. They stay on ALL DAY and have amazing color choices.
Melanie B.
Stow, OH
I love this color it's so cute I own a few different colors this is my favorite!
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Wasn't as impressed with this as I thought I would be. Didn't last as long as I thought it would, but I did love the color and it was very easy to apply. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this to anyone
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
I love the Sephora Nano eyeliner. It goes on easily and the color is gorgeous. Compare to other eyeliners I've used before this one I would pick this one because of the easy apply and no smudge factor.
Jen M.
This goes on smooth. I use as a liner and a shadow. I lightly brush a this line in the middle lengthwise of my brows and the blend with a eyebrow brush.
This lasted me awhile. I would recommend this.
Morgan N.
Clinton, NC
Brown eyeliner is my personal favorite!! it really brings out green eyes and makes it appear less dark even when you apply a lot for a night out. this eyeliner lasted a long time and I never had any issues with clumps or breakage.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
This is a nice lighter brown. I like to use it n my lower lash line to soften my too dark permanent eyeliner.
Arlyn C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner I use it daily and love for every day. It is perfect because it gives a super natural and fresh finish. We agreed with nude lipstick and mascara and voila! Ready to go to college or shopping.