BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I got one of these as a sample from Sephora and I was actually really impressed with it. I don't own a lot of Sephora brand items because I just haven't tried them and I usually have to many other things on my wish list. I use it on my waterline and it surprisingly lasts for quite a while (still looking for my favorite waterline liner) but for now. This ranks right up there. From what I've seen is there is a lot of colors to choose from and the price is good too. I would definitely recommend it!
Jayme B.
Jayme B.
Love it, glides right along my lashes. No tug, sets right away and no smudge, well worth the money. The variety of colors is awesome and being waterproof is a huge plus for me since my eyes are sensitive to light and tend to water a lot I like knowing that my makeup is still there and not dripping down my face
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I loved that this didn't tug at my lids and glides on smooth. The staying power is amazing. Wearing this to a tear jerker movie means you'll have fierce eyes and liner that doesn't budge!
Raesha d.
Raesha d.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and stays put all day long. I only wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara due to watery eyes and this is one of my favorite waterproof eyeliners.
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Hood River
Really love this brown shade. It goes on smoothly. Additionally, this will smudge if right away, but then will stay put. Long lasting power!
Monique J.
Monique J.
I am in love with this eyeliner! It's waterproof and super pigmented! Goes on very creamy and when it dries, it doesn't budge!
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
I Love the way it glides on. But it smudges for the first few seconds. But I love the richness of the college r.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays nicely for a store brand. Purchased as an emergency eyeliner and was satisfied for months with it.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Sephora eyeliners are a great alternative to higher priced products. I feel the quality is just as good.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
This eyeliner is cheap, smooth, and long-lasting. I don't think I'll ever use another brand! I love it!