BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

Kayla H.
Williston
I got one of these as a sample from Sephora and I was actually really impressed with it. I don't own a lot of Sephora brand items because I just haven't tried them and I usually have to many other things on my wish list. I use it on my waterline and it surprisingly lasts for quite a while (still looking for my favorite waterline liner) but for now. This ranks right up there. From what I've seen is there is a lot of colors to choose from and the price is good too. I would definitely recommend it!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I find this a for collection of I make up is fantastic! It was my first time trying it everything look pretty. Easy application and did not run a bit! It was no problem for a cat I I think I'm totally sold and switching to this brand, Sephora #influenced
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Wasn't as impressed with this as I thought I would be. Didn't last as long as I thought it would, but I did love the color and it was very easy to apply. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this to anyone
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
I love the Sephora Nano eyeliner. It goes on easily and the color is gorgeous. Compare to other eyeliners I've used before this one I would pick this one because of the easy apply and no smudge factor.
Jen M.
This goes on smooth. I use as a liner and a shadow. I lightly brush a this line in the middle lengthwise of my brows and the blend with a eyebrow brush.
This lasted me awhile. I would recommend this.
Jayme B.
Love it, glides right along my lashes. No tug, sets right away and no smudge, well worth the money. The variety of colors is awesome and being waterproof is a huge plus for me since my eyes are sensitive to light and tend to water a lot I like knowing that my makeup is still there and not dripping down my face
dori s.
This eyeliner is really great and in comparison to other liners in sephora, its pretty affordable. Its really creamy and i like to use it on the outer corners of my eye. it is creamy enough that it blends to when you want it to but not so creamy that it will all go away if you try to blend it. Sephora doesn't get enough credit, some of their products are pretty great and they're all on the less expensive side.
Morgan N.
Clinton , NC
Brown eyeliner is my personal favorite!! it really brings out green eyes and makes it appear less dark even when you apply a lot for a night out. this eyeliner lasted a long time and I never had any issues with clumps or breakage.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
I love Sephora brand eyeliner. I have the nano liners in Iced brown as well as black and silver. They apply with ease and go on smoothly and evenly for my desired look. Plus they can go anywhere because they are travel sized! The quality is great and so is the price, Highly Recommend to anyone
Arlyn C.
Doral, FL
This eyeliner I use it daily and love for every day. It is perfect because it gives a super natural and fresh finish. We agreed with nude lipstick and mascara and voila! Ready to go to college or shopping.