BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

• Does this product last all day? 1 Answers
  • Just how glittery are we talking? I need super subtle! 1 Answers
  • How is the color payoff on this eyeliner? 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 02 Glitter Black
  • "For a store brand sephora does a really good job at keeping up with the other brands they carry." in 1 review
  • "I had no problem with the liner it was pretty long lasting and the quality is great and its very smooth to put on " in 1 review
  • "It was similar to something you could buy at the drug store for half the price." in 1 review
  • "Sephora eyeliners always have a great color that is deeply pigmented and staying power." in 1 review
  • "Even in your every day look a little sparkle is always a nice change.." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the nano liners from sephora for my waterline. They are so cheap, last forever, and come in a wide range of colors. My favorite would probably be the silver one but I have like five and I love them all, I'll definitely end up buying more of these. The sharp tip allows for a precise application but you can also let it go dull in order to achieve a more smudged look.
Sierra J.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using this eyeliner for probably 4 years now! I love the glitter in it and always get compliments on it! It makes your eyes sparkle and doesn't smudge too easily. My eyes are blue/green and it looks great. I would definitely recomment
Muriel A.
I love this eyeliner!!! It does not fade away it actually last throughout the day... and you are able to see the glitter, not that much but I like that. And it's really black and that's what I like. It runs easy while applying very smooth.
Monica L.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think it glides on very well. I don't use the product often. I save the glitter for special occasions. I like it, but it's not my favorite. I bought the product at Sephora inside JCP. I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Sarah C.
Rochester , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these liners! They're so good and so cheap! I got a pack with three different colors, and each one was good! I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends. They're super smooth and don't run everywhere!
Yesenia S.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it was this one or another one, but I love their liners especially when applying them to my waterline it's soo good. It's stays one and it's affordable
Alexandra F.
West Hills, CA
I love this eyeliner. It's my go to! It's amazing. Great packaging! Very smooth to put on. I have green eyes and it makes them pop! I use this product daily. So pigmented. I would always buy this product.
Erin E.
I have been using this product for years and love it. It is reliable and I think easier to put on than a liquid eyeliner. A drawback is that it is difficult to sharpen. The size of the pencil is not standard so you have to use a sharpener specifically from Sephora but that is alright because it is very inexpensive to purchase one and worth it. Nice also because if you are like me and hate sharing makeup you can just sharpen it right after a friend borrows it and it is as good as new!
Alex H.
Bloomington, IN
I love this eyeliner it lasts a long time and its so easy to apply!! its very smooth and it is very pretty i always enjoy using sephora products they always do a really good job! i use it everyday and its not that expensive which i love!! i would for sure recommend this eyeliner to all costumers!
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
I'm a fan of the Sephora Collection glitter eye pencil. Its no Marc Jacobs but it blendable and long wearing so for the price you can beat it. I like that Sephora collection offers you many color options. I would for sure recommend this to anyone looking to try a new liner!
Britt A.
Does Sephora really make better products than drug store brands or is it about the same? I don't want to spend more money on something I can get for cheaper if it is the same.
S R.
Does this product last all day?
Starla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just how glittery are we talking? I need super subtle!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
How is the color payoff on this eyeliner?
Michelle P.
Charlotte, NC
How long approximately would you say this eyeliner lasts compared to other brands?