SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 01 Midnight Black uploaded by Ivana C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 01 Midnight Black uploaded by Alaura H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 01 Midnight Black uploaded by Nik T.

BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that’s perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 01 Midnight Black
  • "This is so easy to apply and it's a great product for and every day use!!!" in 1 review
  • "works great, very pigmented, smooth and easy to draw with.. reasonably priced, great product!" in 1 review
  • "I love the very black eye liner." in 1 review
  • "It's really black and glides on smoothly when applying." in 1 review
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really like this!! It came out clumpy or it didn’t even go on at all. I wasn’t sure if it was old or dried out. I use this everyday so u wouldn’t think it would be dried out. Nope I would not buy this again.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this eyeliner! This might work for you if you like really thick pencil eyeliner that doesn't have a smooth edge. After applying this, I had to literally scrub my eyelids to remove it! Even after removing all of my makeup I still couldn't get it all off! So annoying! I prefer a more defined line.
Lauvency J.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love black makeup I use this product almost every day Halloween time it comes around use the most I use it for my eyes my lips to create great lines I would recommend this product to anybody it's an everyday product I love it smooth is not crumbly and it lasts all day.
Meredith K.
State College, PA
Hands down the best eyeliner i have ever used in my entire life! This eyeliner was recommended to me at the store after the eyeliner that i had been buying would not go on thick and wouldn’t stay on for long. This eyeliner is a game changer. It goes on sooo well!
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay liner. It's highly pigmented, goes on smoothly and is easy to sharpen. However it didn't say on my waterline and smudged a lot! By the end of the day I had raccoon eyes! I won't be repurchasing
Dania C.
Schuyler , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how creamy and easily it comes onto my skin. It’s very good for the under waterline and I loved the packaging for this product and I do recommend getting it and I would buy this product again !!
Jacqueline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually prefer gel eyeliner but this eyeliner is practically gel in a pencil. It's so smooth and so easy to work with. It's very pigmented and really stands out. I love it!
Monique H.
Moreno Valley, CA
This eyeliner is my go to every day.its so dark black i love it I will not use any other eyliner ever.my eye color are brown.this is my second repurchased.no other on2 compares.
Melissa C.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the eyeliner that's in Sephora's smokey eye palate which is how I have it. As someone with very fair skin, I tend to stay away from black eyeliner however this one looks great! Paired with the smokey eye look, it makes my blue eyes pop. My boss even walked in the door and told me my eyes looked great. (Did a very light smokey look that day although you can make it more dramatic for an evening look.)
Kelly F.
Fort Irwin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good eyeliner is but they're not the best. If you're looking for an affordable eyeliner then leaves definitely aren't the ones that you want to pick up off the shelf. They're not bad. But they're no these are good eyeliner is but they're not the best. If you're looking for an affordable eyeliner then leaves definitely aren't the ones that you want to pick up off the shelf.  Other than that they're pretty good. They smudge just a little bit .
Firoza L.
where can I buy this plz?