BY SEPHORA

An amazing range of highly pigmented eye pencils formulated with shea butter for extreme glide and comfort. These liners glide on smooth and silky, creating a lovely line of color. The highly pigmented eye pencils contain shea butter and rosemary extracts for a soft, blendable formula that's perfect for making an impact or a quick touch-up.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner
  • "Great quality and long wearing. I don't use this on my waterline, so I'm not sure what it's like there, but my wings looked PERFECT with this. " in 4 reviews
  • "Loved. Very smooth. Great quality. Very waterproof! I go to the beach with it all the time and my eyes still look gorgeous when I leave." in 3 reviews
Amanda S.
Holliday
Eyeliner is one of my most coveted products when it comes to makeup so I'm very particular about what I use. Sephora has a ton of great products so I figured I'd try the eyeliner to see how it measures up and I was blown away. I cannot stand any of my eye makeup to smear at all and since I'm a nurse and constantly running around it's easy to do if you don't have the right product. I bought the mini version first to try but I've already gone back and ordered the full size (x2 actually, just in case). It goes on smooth, stays in place and has my favorite color- black, black, black!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this eyeliner (on sale) to make my cart $50 so that I could get free shipping,...

And what a mistake that was.

This was the absolute WORST eyeliner I have EVER used! It was so hard and brittle, as soon as it touched my skin it crumbled apart into tiny shards of hardened product. There was no pigment whatsoever because it wouldn’t even transfer the color to my skin, it just kept breaking apart and shattering. It hurt my eye as I kept trying to apply it, so I just gave up and attempted to make this liner work on the back of my hand. Over and over again. Needless to say, it didn’t work. What a waste. I wish it would’ve been a good product, because the green color was such a gorgeous shade. But alas, Sephora Collection has failed me once again.

0/5 stars (I only put 1 because 0 isn’t an option).
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I hated this. I grabbed it to like my waterline and my eyes stung and watered all day long. It wore off in different areas (probably cause my eyes were so watery) and got patchy and weird. I ended up wiping it off halfway through the day cause it HURT. I threw this away. Would not recommend. (At least not as a waterline liner) 👎🏻
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Sephora's eyeliner in Emerald Green is a great product. It is an excellent value and the shade is a deep, highly pigmented green. I have brown eyes and this color really complimented my eyes. This is the first time I tried a Sephora eyeliner but it won't be my last!
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
It works well. I am not an makeup everyday sort of girl and when I do wear makeup it’s just eyeliner and mascara. This is great for the price for someone who barely wears make up. The only problem I have is that it doesn’t really work with any sharpener.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
This is an excellent eyeliner. I love it! It glides on smoothly and it has a lot of pigment so you don't have to be going over and over. It last all day and it doesnt budge
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
The colors are pretty and it does glide smooth. However I feel like it doesn’t last all day and the quality isn’t the best. There’s other brands I like much better so I don’t mind spending extra money to get higher quality items.
Gina L.
Got a sample size of this and wasn’t impressed. While application is really nice as it really just glides on, at the end of the day when I looked in the mirror, I saw that my eyeliner had smudged and I looked like a raccoon.
Melissa O.
A very cool color. I used to wear this on my lips before blue lipsticks started becoming easier to find. It wears off your lips more quickly than most lipsticks, but it totally works for that! The price is good and I do love the color, even though I've kind of grown out of wearing blue eyes and lips.
Firoza L.
where can I buy this plz?
Kristyn L.
brantford, ON
What are your favourite pencil eye liners. I still prefer the pencil to liquid. I find it goes on nicely for everyday where #naturalbeauty #easy #beauty #eyeliner SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
I have oily eyelids...do you think that this would be OK for me ? Others don't last long
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Do you guys love this product too?
Britt A.
Does Sephora really make better products than drug store brands or is it about the same? I don't want to spend more money on something I can get for cheaper if it is the same.