Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
A collection of adhesive nail art patches. Give nail art a try with this collection of patches that adds fun patterns and shine to fingertips and toes! Each set of 18 patches were specifically designed to fit all nail sizes. They apply ultra-easily and provide long wear—with zero drying time or smudging! Each patch is made of three layers of film for extreme shine and long wear: the base coat film ensures long wear, the color film provides intense color, and the top coat creates 100-percent shine.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Lebanon, OR
This product is fabulous. Fun and detailed designs, easy application plus they last a long time.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Auburn, AL
Too expensive for what it is. It doesn't last as long as vinyl type stickers like Jamberry. And there isn't a whole lot of variety.
Dessiree J.
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
I love the design but they don't stick very well. I have issues using things like this in general but I feel like they could do a better job with it.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Oak Grove, MO
Many different colors are available. Easy to put on & stay on for awhile. Would definitely recommend this product!
Haley M.
Haley M.
I was doubtful at first but these are amazing! I love when I put them on because not only are they cute but they last a long time! I love these!
Expensive compared to other brands but lasts long and is easy to maintain, remove and use! Def try out the different color and styles!
Yanil n.
Yanil n.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I bought this product n liked it didn't stay on my nails bt it was supper cute
Didn't stay on well And the sparkles came off very easily Not something I will buy again
Kaouther T.
Kaouther T.
Boston, MA
Great product. It can work for many but for some it may slip off easily if not put on well. Very stylish and a great conversation starter!
Machaela M.
Machaela M.
Washougal, WA
Love how easy these are to put on, and that I don't have to wait for them to dry! Makes for a quick and easy manicure that I can apply, even on the go!
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Martins Ferry, OH
How do these compare to Jamberry?
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL
As long do these stickers on your nails?