BY SEPHORA

A one-coat polish formula for ultra-fast application and lasting nail perfection. Change colors as often as you like with this fast-drying, long-wearing lacquer. Suit your emerging style, from elegant to daring, with Sephora Collection's multitude of expert hues. A unique combination of resins and waxes creates a high-shine, high-performance result. The wide, flat brush makes application a snap. Formaldehyde-free.

• How does this nail polish compare to other brands? Is it worth th...1 Answers
  • I like painting my nails in fun designs but I'm also very impatie...1 Answers
  • How long does it last? 2 Answers
Sophia R.
New York
Review for: L40 - Welcome To My Loft
The color dried very sheer even with two coats. My manicure only lasted a A few days after I painted my nails. I would not purchase it again because of the reasons stated above. I would not recommend this to others.
tiffany p.
The dark colors are my favorite and it last a long time and it was pretty expensive for it but i dont ever paint my nails or wear nail Polish this really isn't for me
Alisha N.
SOUTHAMPTON, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the little bottles because they're all I need - the nail polish chips easily, though, so be sure to use a great top coat
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake
I love this color of Sephora nail polish, but it's definitely not my favorite brand to use. The coats go on nicely, and the color is great, but they chip too easily. The formula is not thick enough to last a long time.
Jillian T.
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake
I don't think they sell this product anymore in my local sephora, however this product is great for the price! Very reasonable and good quality.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: L38 - Dark Chocolate Chunk
Really nice brown color, unless you look up close it looks black. It stayed on a good 6 days before it stated chipping (which is great for me because I'm very active)
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake
This is a pretty color I think it is more suitable for the summer i don't the color just reminds me of summer.
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
Review for: L40 - Welcome To My Loft
This product is great because it dosn't chip easily. And it also add a shine to it. I hate chipped nail, if my nails chip i have to redue them all over again!
Gabby C.
Review for: L65 - Sunrise On The Moon
This nail polish is a great spring or summer color and adds a bit of shimmer to your everyday wardrobe, a great formula that is sure to please anyone and everyone!
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
Review for: L38 - Dark Chocolate Chunk
I love anything sephora. Since i have a tannish skin tone this color accents my personality well. And it stays.
Andrea R.
Ontario, CA
How long does it last?
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
How does this nail polish compare to other brands? Is it worth the money?
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like painting my nails in fun designs but I'm also very impatient. I can't sit still long enough for everything to dry! It always ends of up smudged! Does anyone have any simple DIY designs they can share?
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
How long does this nail polish usually last before it starts to chip?