BY SEPHORA

A one-coat polish formula for ultra-fast application and lasting nail perfection. Change colors as often as you like with this fast-drying, long-wearing lacquer. Suit your emerging style, from elegant to daring, with Sephora Collection's multitude of expert hues. A unique combination of resins and waxes creates a high-shine, high-performance result. The wide, flat brush makes application a snap. Formaldehyde-free.

• How does this nail polish compare to other brands? Is it worth th...1 Answers
  • I like painting my nails in fun designs but I'm also very impatie...1 Answers
  • How long does it last? 2 Answers
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
The dark colors are my favorite and it last a long time and it was pretty expensive for it but i dont ever paint my nails or wear nail Polish this really isn't for me
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: L38 - Dark Chocolate Chunk
I recently have bought this nail polish & tried it at the store for a friends wedding & the color was the perfect shad what matched the wedding colors.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
New York
Review for: L40 - Welcome To My Loft
The color dried very sheer even with two coats. My manicure only lasted a A few days after I painted my nails. I would not purchase it again because of the reasons stated above. I would not recommend this to others.
Alisha N.
Alisha N.
Southampton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the little bottles because they're all I need - the nail polish chips easily, though, so be sure to use a great top coat
Winnie Y.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: L65 - Sunrise On The Moon
I have this color, and it reminds me of the sunset on a hot summer's day; the color is vibrant and is the perfect summer red.
Scarlet H.
Scarlet H.
Everett, WA
Review for: L40 - Welcome To My Loft
Love this nail polish very feminine great for a night out very fancy and glassy my favorite color of all times
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake
I don't think they sell this product anymore in my local sephora, however this product is great for the price! Very reasonable and good quality.
Shaby F.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake
I love this color of Sephora nail polish, but it's definitely not my favorite brand to use. The coats go on nicely, and the color is great, but they chip too easily. The formula is not thick enough to last a long time.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Review for: L65 - Sunrise On The Moon
Love sephora's collection. Defiantly worth the price. Pretty and unique colors also.
Moni M.
Moni M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake
The colors are so great from this collection. But for me it chips off so easily and not that great on my messy hands. Anyway great color for the price
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Ontario, CA
How long does it last?
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
How does this nail polish compare to other brands? Is it worth the money?
Holly T.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like painting my nails in fun designs but I'm also very impatient. I can't sit still long enough for everything to dry! It always ends of up smudged! Does anyone have any simple DIY designs they can share?
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
How long does this nail polish usually last before it starts to chip?