BY SEPHORA

A one-coat polish formula for ultra-fast application and lasting nail perfection. Change colors as often as you like with this fast-drying, long-wearing lacquer. Suit your emerging style, from elegant to daring, with Sephora Collection's multitude of expert hues. A unique combination of resins and waxes creates a high-shine, high-performance result. The wide, flat brush makes application a snap. Formaldehyde-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How does this nail polish compare to other brands? Is it ...1 Answers
  • I like painting my nails in fun designs but I'm also very...1 Answers
  • How long does it last? 2 Answers
Elizabeth K.
College Park
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Nail Lacquer - # NL A70 Red Hot Rio - 0.5 oz Nail Polish more...
I love Sephora nail polishes, got them as a Christmas gift and loved them. Goes on smooth and easy, really can tell the difference from a dollar store polish. I love getting them in sets and the colors are so pretty
Cassondra M.
Boston, MA
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake more...
This was the best sephora nail polish formula that there was. I wish they  never discontinued it because I still use my old ones. The polish is so long lasting and doesn't crack at all. After showering everyday, the polish doesn't even come off in the shower.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
I got this nail polish a while ago. I did like it, I liked the color a lot. The bottle was also super cute so I wanted it more. When I got it the brush on it to apply it was messed up but I got a different one from another polish for it. It was probably just bad luck but I want to try it again in the future.
Sophia R.
New York
The color dried very sheer even with two coats. My manicure only lasted a A few days after I painted my nails. I would not purchase it again because of the reasons stated above. I would not recommend this to others.
tiffany p.
The dark colors are my favorite and it last a long time and it was pretty expensive for it but i dont ever paint my nails or wear nail Polish this really isn't for me
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I really like these Sephora brand nail polishes. They are really cheap, the colors yard beautiful and look amazing on the nail. It could last a little longer but can't complain really.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
Review for: L46 - Hippie Hippie Shake more...
I love this color of Sephora nail polish, but it's definitely not my favorite brand to use. The coats go on nicely, and the color is great, but they chip too easily. The formula is not thick enough to last a long time.
Camille B.
I usually use OPI for my nail polish but this polish is just as good! Definitely a great price and dries fast. Stays on for quite a while. Many different color options to choose from.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
Really nice brown color, unless you look up close it looks black. It stayed on a good 6 days before it stated chipping (which is great for me because I'm very active)
Gabby C.
This nail polish is a great spring or summer color and adds a bit of shimmer to your everyday wardrobe, a great formula that is sure to please anyone and everyone!
Andrea R.
Ontario, CA
How long does it last?
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
How does this nail polish compare to other brands? Is it worth the money?
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like painting my nails in fun designs but I'm also very impatient. I can't sit still long enough for everything to dry! It always ends of up smudged! Does anyone have any simple DIY designs they can share?
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
How long does this nail polish usually last before it starts to chip?

Amazon