SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

Crisbel M.
Doral, FL
la verdad no he usado estos productos, no se si son buenos o duraderos. me gustaría poder probarlos para poder dar una referencia.
Nesma A.
Ajman
Repair damage after acrylicsRenew and strengthen weak nailsRemove stains, protect and moisturizeGrow longer, thicker, healthier nails
🌹
I love such versatile tools because you have more than one side to use. The smoothest side gives you a beautiful shine to your nails.
pamela k.
keserwen, zouk mikael
we can go out and have a great time and we are looking at is it a new job at this moment but I'll try again when we were talking and
Doaa M.
dammam
Mark is well known and very good

I use them for years and I and my friends and I do not need the house and I advise others to use it
D S.
It's has good four type of textures which are to be used one by one
They makes nails very smooth ,also improves the texture of nail
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
I highly suggest buying a buffer. It works wonders. I didn't buy this product, my nail lady gave it to me and it's such a nice tool
Norah M.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great tool to have in your collection it is easy to use and is an affordable price, highly recommend using this product!
diosmery s.
República Dominicana santo domingo
Amoooooooo este pinta uña tiene una testura de muy buen a calidad las uñas duran más tiempo pintadas sin que se le quite el esmalte
Nitika A.
This is a very nice product and I love using this and all my friends also loved it so I would recommend for every one to use it.
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.