SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

She-ren M.
Toronto, ON
I have tried various brands but I keep coming back to this one. It is a good value and I will not hesitate to buy it over and over again.
Alana D.
Niagara Falls
love love love this buffer block. it’s got 4 faces and i use this on all my nails and they’re ready for a beautiful manicure in no time.
Kristina J.
The material rips after a few uses but I still really like the idea of having everything at once in case a nail breaks. Super convenient.
Karu G.
Preciosos tonos brillo y duracion me encanta porque no se dañan cuando me tropiezo y al pasar el tiempo conservan su brillo muyyy lindoo
Dani E.
It is a great product for having amazing and soft nails, I recomend to use it after giving shape to your nail for having better results.
MANUEL C.
i love it, its really good, i always sas people using and the say that it esa really good, so i bought the product and try it by myself
Lorena P.
me encanto la ergonomica que es y lo facil que puedo limar mis uñas con ella, a parte de sus colores de presentación son mis preferidos
Roxanne P.
St-lin-Laurentides
The best buffer block i ever use it make my nail so shinny ans help my nail polish stay more longer i always use it in ma nail routine
Mumba M.
This buffer is pretty good although I definitely wish it weren't so blunt at the edges because that's something that bothered me a bit.
Crisbel M.
Doral, FL
la verdad no he usado estos productos, no se si son buenos o duraderos. me gustaría poder probarlos para poder dar una referencia.
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.