SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

N⁹⁹S¹⁰ A.
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Ok ok ok now you might be thinking why all of her nail tools are from Sephora TBH their nail kits lasts longer and keeps my nails perfectly in shape. So , worth getting it.
Praneet K.
Angeles city pampanga
The buffer looks like a normal one but the makes the nails super shinny if you do not wantvto use the nailpain u can use buffer with this one and nails look amazing
Lynne M.
I like that this buffer has many different sides that I can use to prepare my nails for my gel polish. I also like you can use it to make your nails shiny without polish.
J A.
I love it. Porque tienes la oportunidad de darle ese toque de brillo a tus uñas y restarle esas células muertas que aunque no lo creamos, si están en nuestras uñas.
Sandra P.
Este buffer é tão fácil de usar por causa do sistema numérico! Para as unhas mais saudáveis ​​e naturais, deixa um belo brilho natural que permanece por dias. É tão instantâneo!
Ane H.
Funciona muy bien pero dura muy poco! Con dos o tres usos hace falta comprar otra vez! El agarre es cómodo y su uso muy sencillo, ayuda a reducir la curva e imperfecciones de la una.
Sarra b.
Msaken
Hello, i love all the products off this company ifs you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards
Koko🐾🐻
I give it a 3stars because I ordered it online and it came with a scratched side, but despite of that it is very soft but strong at the same time. Very nice in price
LAYNIKER D.
Ciudad Bolivar
Super super buena la lima la verdad, te las protege barbaro y en lo personal esta muy bien, es suave si tienes las uñas largas y te las quieres cuidar, muy buena.
Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
Love love this product. It has worked very well for me so far at a very reasonable and affordable price point. I would for sure but this product again to use , and I would highly recommended this to family and friends to use !
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Manning, SC
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.