SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

queen s.
mcminville
It’s good for nails if u do at home for painting nails I’d recommended. I’m now obsessed with acrylics but good nail file and never was disappointed with this product. Good with my nails and wasn’t so smooth.
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love nail buffers like these where you have many options , and they actually work as well!!! I can make my nails look like I just came from the salon so easily
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I love use this especially when I’m trying to achieve that perfect manicure. First time buyer and would probably buy it again because it works just as good as a nail salon.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
I like it but rubbing my nails seemed to do no justice i don’t really like the block concept. But i do like a metal file that works a lot more. But it’s got the right idea.
Cindy O.
it’s an okay product but I think at the drug store you can find one for a more affordable price. Don’t get me wrong it’s very good for your nails I’ve had mine for a couple months now and it’s still look brand new.
Samantha H.
I bought this at my local Sephora store . I was looking for things to do my own nails with and came across this . It buffs out the nails pretty good but the color came off easy. I would buy again .
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
You would assume this 4 sided nail Buffing Block is just like the other nail blocks out there huh? Because I did. Well I was surely mistaken. Each side had little to no real grit and the side that suppose to shine the nail barely did that. Worst partb of all is within 3 uses, paper began peeling, which right there proves it is cheap quality. I hate saying that because Sephora makes some really good products, but this is not 1 of them.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
I always have one of these in my nail kit. I simply can't live without it! From a very basic manicure on naked nails to a more in depth manicure, this little block has you covered! It completely smoothes out your nail, ridding it of any snags or ruff edges and can give it such a gorgeous shine! People think I'm wearing polish on my naked nails!
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Manning, SC
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.