SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

Ara R.
San Francisco
Great buffer!! It’s reliable, durable, and does the job very well. I change it about every year
Daisy A.
Gilbert
I love this product and it lasts longer than other products I find similar to this👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😍😍😍😍😍
Brooke M.
This buffer block leaves my nails looking and feeling smooth and manicured. I love the shine!!!
Esmeralda G.
This nail block has many different types and works great for your nails. Great review of this
Nora
Purchased at: Sephora
Works super good!! Would totally recommend to anyone. One pro is it really buffs your nails.
Dakota K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Does wonders on my nails, and for a very affordable price. I wouldn’t shop any other brand !
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ
Buffer block allows me to manage the rough texture on my natural nail after using gel polish.
Nicole H.
Great product for giving your at home manicure a more professional look. Holds up over time.
Maryann M.
New Jersey
Always have to Have this on hand to keep my nails looking fresh it’s so easy to use I love it
Arial L.
Fort Stewart , GA
Great product! Makes my nails feel extremely smooth and shiny! Perfect for any type of nails
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Manning, SC
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.