SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

j b.
I highly recommend to every one who needs this product it works very good i love it so much and its very usefull
Morgan L.
It’s your all in one manicure! The different blocks provide different functions and make your nails look great!
Luis L.
Orlando
This buffer block is a great buy! It helps maintain your nails, while also being offered at a reasonable price.
Rachel W.
Ypsilanti
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this nail buffer!! My nails looks so good when I use it! Definitely my go to when I want to do my nails.
allison p.
I used my sisters and it worked really well with getting my nails how I needed them great product worth buying
Anne-Mart S.
It is a very good product to have in Stock! It's a 4 in 1.. Made my nails very shinny and is very easy to use.
member-363bf
This is more for blending but great for filing as well I would recommend this to others because it's so great.
Jessyy
I like this product a lot! It does it’s job and is very inexpensive. It’s makes my nails feel and look amazing
Jennifer C.
Miami
It's very good, very soft, it has several sides where you can use it, I like it if. 👍🏼 the price is accessible
Alexa R.
Costa mesa
I feel like my nails look better than ever every time I use one of these. It makes my self manicure 10x better.
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Manning, SC
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.