SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

✨Emma✨ E.
This is nail buffer does it’s job. I’ve had this nail buffer for about one year and I still use it. The price is reasonable. I would totally recommend this product to a friend. This buffer compares to Obey nail buffer in terms of quality.  I would certainly buy this nail buffer again.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Salmat o.
I’ve had this for a while now and honestly it still looks like I got it yesterday. Let’s go to how well my nails get to look after using this Sephora nail collection buffer block, it always looks absolutely beautiful and it makes me feel like I actually went to the salon to fix my nails.
alexis c.
Greensburg, IN
I LOVE this file!! I keep this thing on me at all times, you never know when you will chip your nail and need to make it even. I absolutely love that all files in one, it makes life so much easier! Great product!!
Lindsay M.
This product works great. It files and buffs wonderfully and is very affordable for a Sephora product. Not much more to say about a nail buffer, but I would recommend it to anyone. If you take care of it, it will last a long time, but I would suggest replacing them every few months.
Margarita C.
Las Vegas, NV
It's is good I can say  it's good for the top and button its easy to use. I can say...i get my at Sophia it'  a pros  they go by fast . I buy like and it last me for like 3 month.i do recommend its products its really good. I relly like it. #nailcube
Reese P.
Stafford
I like it Because when I’m doing my nails or my toenails let me use different types of buffers and stuff to get it in the right shape that I want so you should definitely try this product out
Charline K.
Franklin
I love the fact that you get this as a block which means when you want to do your nails, you're not reaching for mulitple files and things to treat your nails. Instead you get one product that you can use to make your nails look shiny, clean, and pretty.
Lindsay G.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this buffer block! It is perfect for when I have to remove gel nail polish. I do my own gel nails and removing them is always the hardest part, but this buffer block takes off the polish quick and easy! SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block
Lesly V.
Miami Gardens , FL
Love this buffer! Makes my natural nail even and makes the nail shinny as if I put clear nail polish on without putting any nail polish on! Highly recommend this product for bare nail.
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.