SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

Jordan l.
woodland
This is also very nice love how it leaves my nails. My nails look super fine and nice even without fake nails. I got it from Sephora and would buy it again if I lost it.
Samantha S.
I love mine! It's easy to use and does a wonderful job cleaning my nails up! I tend to go through the blocks kinda fast but they are so worth buying over and over again!
Amy D.
Gainesville
Sephora’s buffer block is one of my favorites! It helps to file my nails but also buffs them so that they looks smooth and soft! I definitely recommend this product!
Angel R.
Egypt Lake-Leto
Great to get that last little bit of nail polish offf. I got them at the mall love the mall and there’s only good things I can say about them. I think everyone should get more
Ilyanna S.
Like there stuff there love Love ordering things and going to the store and shopping for them I love how good their products are and how amazing they are and how much they work on me and love that store❤☺️
Susan S.
I love this buffer block. I love using this after I cut my nails and before I apply nail polish on it. It does everything it is meant to do. You can find it at Sephora. I would buy it again. I love it!
Ginger D.
Metropolis, IL
Nail buffers are a must for anyone that does their own nails. Even if you don't use polish. Sephora nail buffer has multiple sides to use. Use it on the top of your nails in order and by the last one, your nails is so smooth and shiny. If you do you polish or wraps, or help keep it looking more professional and neat. And having smooth nails also helps the polish and wraps stay on nails.
Nicole R.
Looove this nail block. I'm particularly fold of it because it gives me different levels of coarseness (if that's not a word, I'm making it one now). My nails don't always need to be fully filed, because I change my polish color frequesntly. When I was using a normal filer, my nails would split from being filed too low. This block makes sure I take just the right amount of care.
Anyury A.
Tampa
Producto porque tiene muy buena precisión ayuda a lucir mis manos mucho más hermosas puede recomendarlo 100% ya que además de esto tiene muy buen precio para las personas que nos gusta ahorrar pero mantenernos bellas
Keirsten C.
Swansboro
Really like tjis buffer it works so well and doesnt faid after the first use. Love the price i will buy a few at a time just to make sure i dont forget to jave one
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Manning, SC
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.