SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block

(1,180)

Description

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps.

TOP QUESTIONS

See all
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
REVIEWS
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block!
Which variety would you like to review?
Find a variety
ruffec
277 reviews
Lime à ongle à 4 face avec different polissoir je ne la trouve pas efficaces car trop douce je suis habituer au matériel professionnel comme ongle 24 avec de vrai lime à grain 140 180 voir 240
Lime à ongle à 4 face avec different polissoir je ne la trouve pas efficaces car trop douce je suis habituer au matériel professionnel comme ongle 24 avec de vrai lime à grain 140 180 voir 240
3 reviews
Cette lime à ongle de chez Sephora est superbe. Elle possède 4 faces ce qui est top, elle remplie parfaitement bien son job, elle n'abime pas les ongles. Neanmoins avec sa forme elle prend de la place et c'est asser moins précis qu'avec une petite lime à ongle.
Cette lime à ongle de chez Sephora est superbe. Elle possède 4 faces ce qui est top, elle remplie parfaitement bien son job, elle n'abime pas les ongles. Neanmoins avec sa forme elle prend de la place et c'est asser moins précis qu'avec une petite lime à ongle.
Rio Rico, AZ
27 reviews
My favorite buffer block that I own. Leaves my nails nice and smooth without damaging them, which is a problem I have with other buffers. I love the size of it which is easy to grip and to maneuver. Highly recommend
My favorite buffer block that I own. Leaves my nails nice and smooth without damaging them, which is a problem I have with other buffers. I love the size of it which is easy to grip and to maneuver. Highly recommend
paris
152 reviews
Me encanta por que tiene todo lo que necesitas en un solo producto. El acabado es hermoso suave y brillante, incluso parece que estuvieran pintadas con brillo protector
Me encanta por que tiene todo lo que necesitas en un solo producto. El acabado es hermoso suave y brillante, incluso parece que estuvieran pintadas con brillo protector
7 reviews
I really like the idea of the nail buffer block, it does make your nail really shinny and smooth. However I’ve recently heard that buffing your nails is bad for them so I wouldn’t recommend doing it. Nonetheless the product does do what it is meant to.
I really like the idea of the nail buffer block, it does make your nail really shinny and smooth. However I’ve recently heard that buffing your nails is bad for them so I wouldn’t recommend doing it. Nonetheless the product does do what it is meant to.
16 reviews
All in one I love this buffer...it does the job very well.nakes ur nails shinny to and feels amazing ..I love buying this product. .I would recommend this.
All in one I love this buffer...it does the job very well.nakes ur nails shinny to and feels amazing ..I love buying this product. .I would recommend this.
Ambérieu en Bugey
212 reviews
Tellement pratique. J'ai trouvé le bon compromis pour effectuer la pose de semi permanent. Je ponce si légèrement que je ne fissure pas l'ongle !
Tellement pratique. J'ai trouvé le bon compromis pour effectuer la pose de semi permanent. Je ponce si légèrement que je ne fissure pas l'ongle !
Lyon
27 reviews
I love the design and how the product works ! It's east and can fit in all my bags to care around and use whenever necessary
I love the design and how the product works ! It's east and can fit in all my bags to care around and use whenever necessary
81 reviews
Un bloc lime pas très efficace. Il ne lime pas vraiment bien er son format n'est franchement pas pratique pour bien limer.
Un bloc lime pas très efficace. Il ne lime pas vraiment bien er son format n'est franchement pas pratique pour bien limer.
Nantes
3 reviews
This product is too expensive for the result! It doesn't last long and so you have to through money away for this.
This product is too expensive for the result! It doesn't last long and so you have to through money away for this.
Q & A