SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan W.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

• I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just d...3 Answers
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Jessy C.
Anne N.
I discovered this a while back and have never been more in love. When I'm traveling or need to fix to my nails, these are it. It's a block for everything and is compact!! It's also useful because you don't need to carry around 2-3 different items when you can just carry 1 that does it all!
Jay J.
Fresno
Personally I like using this one because it’s a good price for the quality of buffer. If you don’t know what the different sides are for I recommend sticking to a normal nail file. But if you like buffing and filing this is a good one. And it lasts a long while compared to others.
Lindsay M.
This product works great. It files and buffs wonderfully and is very affordable for a Sephora product. Not much more to say about a nail buffer, but I would recommend it to anyone. If you take care of it, it will last a long time, but I would suggest replacing them every few months.
Reese P.
Stafford
I like it Because when I’m doing my nails or my toenails let me use different types of buffers and stuff to get it in the right shape that I want so you should definitely try this product out
Leigh R.
Coconut Creek, FL
This comes in handy since I have naturally brittle nails so I always need to keep them smooth in between manicures. The block buffer lasts awhile and always has the exact amount of grit you need. Also, since it is by Sephora you know you are getting a good product.
Lindsay G.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this buffer block! It is perfect for when I have to remove gel nail polish. I do my own gel nails and removing them is always the hardest part, but this buffer block takes off the polish quick and easy! SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block
Karen B.
Franklin
When I get a professional manicure, I usually gel gel polish. This polish is a game changer, but it is also a nail changer. So when I can’t get a manicure I use this to smooth out the little weird changes gel polish does to the natural nail. This really makes your nails look shiny new!
Meghan M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this block because it feels like I get a lot out of it. Not only does it file my nails, but it also removes nail ridges, smooths and shines. This is a great value for everything that the product does and I recommend it to everyone.
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?