SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps.

Is this a good buffer for your nails?
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block!
Ije O.
Minneapolis, MN
Must use to ensure that my nails are smooth and my manicure lasts for at least a week. I do skip the shine step in because I always Polish and just want the color to adhere
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Given to me as a gift at a Beauty party . I love doing natural nails so I use plenty of nail flyers .. leaves my nails smooth and shiny! #sephora
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Practical product from the Sephora brand. It does what it says it will do and delivers results. pretty good
Chelsie B.
Kuna, ID
It is seriously the best buffer ive had it has different textures on all sides and even a side to get the really rought stuff out.
Jenny S.
Janesville, WI
This is my go-to option for a nail block. I am not the best at making my nails look good between salon trips. This product helps out with that. It is comfortable in my hand and with a price less than $15, it is well worth the cost. I recommend this to professionals to amateurs.
Cris H.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block This nail buffer/block is a must have in your nail care Arsenal .. It does a great job, especially for the times you just don’t have time for a full manicure. Price point is great and would most definitely recommend.
Denise G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Simple name brand nail file at a good price . Works good on my nails with no issue . Bulky tho but it's no big deal..
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is easy to use and great if your on the go and want your nails to look great!!!!
Teresa H.
Mooringsport, LA
Love these nail buffer blocks, I like the fact you can use this one block to manicure your nails, smoothing, shaping, and buffing to a nice natural shine.
Regina A.
Goose creek, SC
It helps a lot to recover the natural shyness of your nails, this product will help with the natural healthy looking of your nail!