SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Files

A colorful tool for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining nails to perfection. Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure must-have. This buffer comes with simple instructions to get great, salon-quality tips in four easy steps. see more...

Anne N.
I discovered this a while back and have never been more in love. When I'm traveling or need to fix to my nails, these are it. It's a block for everything and is compact!! It's also useful because you don't need to carry around 2-3 different items when you can just carry 1 that does it all!
Leigh R.
Coconut Creek, FL
This comes in handy since I have naturally brittle nails so I always need to keep them smooth in between manicures. The block buffer lasts awhile and always has the exact amount of grit you need. Also, since it is by Sephora you know you are getting a good product.
Claudia V.
Modesto, CA
Cheap. Good price. Its perfect to take for traveling. It’s a little flimsy but I can still get a good buff on my nails. It’s perfect for buffing , polishing and smoothing nails. I would recommend and repurchase a new one. My old one has been through hell
Meghan M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this block because it feels like I get a lot out of it. Not only does it file my nails, but it also removes nail ridges, smooths and shines. This is a great value for everything that the product does and I recommend it to everyone.
Anum C.
Lewisville , TX
I would not recommend this product. This could easily be bought at a dollar store for cheaper and it would do the same job. Too expensive for what this product is. It gets the job done but there’s nothing special about this product.
Emma M.
eden prairie
OMG this is the best nail filer ive ever used. although its a nail filer its really pretty and its from sephora!!! sephora is great. it does last a long time but i did need a new one once in a while. its also a pretty good value. i would deffinetly recommend and i really hope i can review there makeup for free if they let me!
Abigail J.
Houston
I Obed this several times I think it’s a good buffer I just don’t see the difference between this one and the cheap one from a drugstore. I don’t think i’ll repurchase since I can get them cheaper and they do just as good.
Heather S.
Georgetown, TX
While traditionally bigger than a typical nail file, this one is awesome because of the different sides. I love the buffering side the most because who doesn’t love shiny polished nails without the polish?
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
I love this nail buffer for so many reasons!! It’s very easy to use and is quick it’s not really pricey but yet it has great value I bought mine from Walmart and another time from CVS. I would surely buy again when I need to it works great
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I like this product it’s great because it has multiple functions and it’s super easy to use. It’s not my all time favorite but I definitely would recommend if you’re looking for something very simple!
Shamara S.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I've gone through numerous buffing blocks and they just don't hold up through multiple manicures. Is this buffing block long lasting? Is it good quality?
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this last for? Does it get dull after a single manicure?
Bri R.
Looks like the best one. Is it? But not sure i want tho try out out tho.