SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Art Set

A tool duet for creating trendy deigns on your nails and toes. Let your imagination run free on all your tips with this set of tools intended to make beautiful nail designs easy and fun. The double-ended marbling tool turns dots of color into pretty shapes, like flowers and hearts. The thin paint brush is ideal for details and adding the final touches to any design, like the stem on a flower or a smiling face. This set contains: - Double-ended marbling and dotting tool - Paint brush

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How stiff is the brush in this set?
These look like great tools. How much are they?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Art Set!
How would you rate this product?
Katie A.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Art Set uploaded by Katie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
As someone who loves to do my nails weekly, I like to add fun designs and want my nails to looks as clean and as perfect as possible. These tools really help get my nails looking perfect and crisp designs!
Seia W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Really helpful tools, not just for nail art but even for just painting your nails normally.
Myrna L.
Santa Ana, CA
So a few weeks ago I purchased this product to play around with. I really like how nail designs look but I can't ever get them done like that because of my work so I didn't justify paying to get my nails done with cute designs. The first day I purchased this i painted my nails pink and i did a white polka dot pattern. i really like that the dotter has two sizes to it and it makes it easy to work with. I haven't played with the product too much however but i still like it.
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
SEPHORA has everything I need to properly take care of my nails. Whether I am letting my nails rest, going to salon or fixing them at home, I know I can always find exactly what i need at SEPHORA. I really love this nail art set. It allows for the smallest detail work with the tools provided. They are equally easy to grasp and hold in my hands for ease of use. If you are into doing your own or someone else's nail art these tools are for you.
Allison W.
This tool set gets used quite often. Just by feeling it in your hand, you can tell this is super high quality. It had a balanced feeling and some weight to it that helps to keeps hands more stable. Less messes and mistakes. With just these two tools, I can create a whole mess of different nail art designs. I have used a cheaper drugstore version and the results were horrible compared to these from Sephora. It's definitely worth the upgrade!
Doda Y.
Los Ranchos, NM
110% love this product works great easy to use and apply packaging was great too I highly recommend this if you like to make art on your nails and if your a first timer this is good for u I would buy it agin too
Megan D.
Franklin, KY
This is good for nail art, but doesn't work as good as I expected. It's really easy to use once you get it figured out but it's hard to make the perfect design with this. If you're into nail art it's a great thing to have, but for a person like me I just didn't have much use for it!
Emma E.
Austin, TX
This is a nice dotter and brush. They work exactly as advertised, and it's nice that the dotter is double-ended. However, I think these are overpiced, as dotting sets are available on amazon for a fourth of the price.
Daysi P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I live this product as I do my nails as home this is perfect for any design and so easy to use
Teauna T.
Cleveland, OH
This works well to make different designs and to clean around the cuticle after polish