BY SEPHORA

A set of three makeup palettes featuring timeless and easy-to-wear shades. This trio of convenient palettes features 10 shades adapted to every occasion. Each palettes comes in a notebook format so it's easy to slip into your handbag and convenient for travel. Each also features a built-in mirror and a selection of universally flattering shades to suit any occasion for natural or sophisticated look. This set contains: (Includes all three palettes) Daily Chic Palette: - 6 x Eye shadows in neutral shades - 2 x Lip glosses - Blush - Bronzing powder Working It Palette: - 8 x Eye shadows in timeless shades - 2 x Highlighters Ready For Tonight Palette: - 6 x Eye shadows in bold shades - 2 x Lip glosses - Blush - Bronzing powder

• Are these palettes have good quality?1 Answers
  • Are these 3 Palettes good quality? I know it's $25 which ...3 Answers
  • Quero muito poder ganhar uma amostra , amo maquiagem e te...2 Answers
Kara H.
I love this product it makes your eyes pop! It’s super pigmented in all of the colors! It’s has great colors but I’m not someone to be bold so more natural colors might be better. I would recommend this to others because of the good quality.
Dalther R.
I'm in love with these plants! They contain a good variety of light and dark neutral tones, brighter tones and a good amount of matte tones, the lips tones produced by this brand are charming .. it is truly one of the best brands in the market. Cosmetics. I am a professional make-up artist and I am fascinated with the quality of these products.. I love their pigmentation as it is very durable. I recommend it to the whole community ...

Estoy enamorado de estas paletas! Contienen una buena variedad de tonos neutrales claros y oscuros, unos tonos más brillantes y una buena cantidad de tonos mate,
Noelani W.
Kamuela, HI
Everything you need! It's an amazing collection of beautiful colors and combinations to keep you feeling...and looking just like you want to, at all times. No more fumbling through multiple sets to get the look you want...it's all here!
Leda R.
I think these beauty notebooks are totally adorable. They're quite pigmented, which was kinda surprising to me tbh, a good value! I just wish there was a little more of a variety in eyeshadow colors.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I just received this in the mail yesterday. OMG they are adorable! There are 3 notebooks Daily Chic, Working It, & Ready For Tonight. Daily Chic is lighter day to day makeup. Working it is a lot of contouring and highlighters. Ready for tonight is flashier eyeshadows. Love it!!
Shahara W.
It is literally the best PALLETE I have ever owned. It has so much pigment and last all day long. With the shimmer shades I have sprayed my finger with a little setting spray and it makes them so much brighter totally worth it. i would recommend to others
Mayra X.
Estoy aprendiendo a maquillarme pero lastimosamente no tengo mucho dinero ni para comprarme alguna paleta de maquillaje y me encantaría poder comprar todo todo pero no puedo y los maquillajes y todo que uso me hab dado alergia aparte de que ni siquiera me puede quedar bien mi piel
onna c.
I love sephora and most of their products ! This is one I use on clients . They're so easy and such fun colors to use all the times . Can't go wrong with these and they're easy to carry around . Yes I'll buy again
Valerie H.
My mom had gotten these for me, just because. And I'm so happy she did. the fact that there are 3 different palettes, for 3 different types of looks is great. I love the darker palette for a more night time look, and the Blue one is perfect for a more summery simple makeup look. The only thing that i have an issue with is that there is a lip gloss in the palettes. thats just something I don't find very sanitary at all.
Chelsie L.
Bought these just a couple weeks ago, on a whim. They were on sale & I've been wantin a few new palettes to try. I love these. They go on so smooth, there's not a lot of product in each palette, but I like to alternate between palettes everyday anyway, & for the price, I don't think you can beat it! It's a nice little set to add to yr collection & while it's on sale, it's definitely worth the $25 they're selling it for!
Riley S.
Cary, NC
Are these 3 Palettes good quality? I know it's $25 which isn't bad at all and I know it's Sephora but do the shadows and face and lip products last all day?
Fernanda B.
Brasil
Quero muito poder ganhar uma amostra , amo maquiagem e testar produtos novos
Dafne P.
Doral, FL
Are these palettes have good quality?
The notebooks look very colorful, but do the eye shadows last? I have problems with powder eye shadows even with using a primer, I have almond shaped eyes and the crease of my eyes are in constant movement. So I want to know if there's a notebook with a gel base or cream based eye-shadow palette.
Victoria F.