BY SEPHORA

A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin aka your skin's BFF when it needs a detox. Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use. Tip: Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment. see more...

• How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price b...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Is my favorite mask. #mask #sephora #favorite #mud #glam #glow #highexpectatives #bright #fresh #sensitive #skin #effective #black #goodvalue #nicepackaging #fullsize " in 6 reviews
Mary O.
Anyone who say I love this mask, guaranteed they are exaggerating. Its not a nice tingling feeling, it stings. I didn't really see that much difference. I bought mine when I was in france and on the box it said 1 in 30 people said they liked the product in really fine print. I wish I read it before I bought this. Don't waste your money.
Leah C.
Thunder Bay , ON
Although the smell of this mask isn't particularly pleasant, this mask does a kick-ass job at pulling imperfections and impurities out of your face, and leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, and clean. It's a much cheeper alternative to the Glamglow mask. My pore sizes went down immediately, and the morning after use, my breakouts were far less noticeable and less inflamed. I'm a huge fan, and will definitely be re-purchasing.
Courtney H.
Horwood, NL
LOVE THIS!! I stumbled across this when just browsing on Sephora one day, and I am so glad I bought it. It's literally the same things as Glam Glow but wayyyyyyyyy cheaper! You can see the gunk coming outta your face just like glam glow and my face was super soft. It's going to be a hit for me for sure!
Julya N.
Oshawa
This is a good product and a relatively good value for the amount of uses you get out of it. It did a good job of tightening my skin and making pores appear smaller. However I just opened up my contain to use it the other day and was disappointed to see that it had all dried up. I had only bought this a month or so ago and it had already dried up in a sealed container. I tried to loosen it up with some water but it did not work. I suppose I could have returned it to Sephora but I had used most of it anyway. I would recommend only if you plan on using this up within a couple for of weeks.
tina D.
Honestly to me, this is better than the glam glow. I have dry combination sensitive skin and this really feels good on while still clearing my skin from dirt or toxins or whatever. It doesn’t BURN like the glamglow
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
This is an exact dupe for the Glam Glow mud masks except at a fraction of the cost. I have tried both and saw no difference between them. This mask works really well - I feel clean and totally refreshed after using it. My pores seem to be cleaned out and overall I just feel amazing! I would recommend. The product lasts a long time and it definitely goes a long way!
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
I like this mask a lot. I recently tossed my jar, which lasted me nearly 2 years (probably not good to have kept it, but it dried near the end and became solid so I threw it out). I really liked it, and will probably buy this again. I mentally compare it to glamglow but at a significantly better price point, and no tingling.
Bojana K.
Podgorica
This mask is quite good, it has some scrub elements, and it is easy to apply. However, the smell is not very pleasant and it takes quite long to dry so there is room for improvement.
Elena G.
Vaughan , ON
This mask is literally a dupe of the glam glow mask but at sucha cheaper price! I love how it literally works just like the glam glow but you get more product!

I use it as a spot treatment when I get annoying under skin pimples and little zits
Jennifer T.
Love this mask so much!! It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin but also cleans my pores and gets rid of my blackheads. I’ve never tried the GlamGlow mask but I think this is a similar cheaper alternative
rachel h.
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow