BY SEPHORA

A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin aka your skin's BFF when it needs a detox. Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use. Tip: Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment. see more...

• How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price b...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Is my favorite mask. #mask #sephora #favorite #mud #glam #glow #highexpectatives #bright #fresh #sensitive #skin #effective #black #goodvalue #nicepackaging #fullsize " in 6 reviews
Ashley R.
It’s works just as well as any other mud mask! It’s a great price for the size of the container too!i love how fresh it makes my skin feel and I definitely feel like it tightens! The only thing I don’t like is the smell which smells just like straight mud 😂 hahaha
Emily O.
sharon
I love this mud mask. Makes my skin look and feel great! It’s not harsh and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Does what it says it will! A decent price for the size you get! I would recommend this product!
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
Wow this mask is incredible! It's very comparable to the Glam Glow Supermud Mask but so much more affordable! After using this mask I felt like all the "gunk" was taken right out of my skin and my pores were visibly smaller! Will definitely repurchase.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This mud mask works pretty good. It makes my skin feel soft and seems to be gentle on my skin. It's a little pricey for the sizes but I would try it again most definitely! And I would recommend it to others as well
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I use this mask twice a week. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Also it had helped with my pores, they have become smaller. It's a good price for the amount of product it has. I do apply moisturizer after so it can feel hydrating. I recommend.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I received a sample of this in a Sephora order. It works on as a mask and pulls out oil. However, it has a very metallic smell that I find off-putting. Ingredients do list zinc, copper, and magnesium so that may account for it. I wouldn't buy.
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
Amazing face mask, leaves your skin so smooth and clears it up with time. So worth the price and would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. It worked on my skin so wonderfully and I'm so happy!
Destanie R.
I enjoyed using this product a lot it was very effective and made my skin feel amazing I bought mine from sephora store it was a first time use I have not used it since I enjoy the product as it is does not need improvement
Saundra L.
Hillsdale, MI
Great product! I just love this and use it routinely for a cute fun girls night! I love the smooth application and it really does leave my skin feeling empty(does that make sense? Lol) just clean and open!
Natalie G.
I liked it. But I don't believe it was quite right for me. It wasn't deepening enough for my pores. But good quality and fresh and replenished look.
rachel h.
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow