BY SEPHORA

A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin aka your skin's BFF when it needs a detox. Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use. Tip: Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment. see more...

• How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price b...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Is my favorite mask. #mask #sephora #favorite #mud #glam #glow #highexpectatives #bright #fresh #sensitive #skin #effective #black #goodvalue #nicepackaging #fullsize " in 6 reviews
Bailey S.
Bakersfield
I absolutely adored this mask! It was kind of gross looking but it made for some fun snapchats to my friends. The texture is very gritty, almost like it had little pebbles/salt crystals in it. The mask starts out a dark gray but dries down to a light gray almost white color. It left my face feeling nice! Most mattifying masks are so harsh that they make my face feel dry after, but this one was wonderful and didn’t stiffen to the point where it was uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This Sephora Mud Mask is one of the best I've ever used! It seriously is right up there with Glamglow when it comes to how effective it is... And the best part is, it's super affordable! I always see a difference in my pores after using this, and it's easy to wash off. The texture is very thick and creamy and there are pieces of botanical ingredients that make the mask slightly chunky as well. I like this mask a whole lot, and will definitely keep purchasing as an affordable alternative to some of the more expensive mud masks out there! It works just as well for a fraction of the price!
Emma J.
Think this mud mask did its job. It helped dry up the pimples I had and left my skin feeling clean and definitely matte. For the price I think it's a great buy. It works well and isn't crazy expensive. My only complaint is the smell. To me it really does smell like dirt/mud. So if you're sensitive to smells this might not be s great choice
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
I really love this mask! It is great if you have large pores. It shrinks and minimizes them instantly. I just wished the effect lasted longer. It's really gently on my sensitive skin. This is one of the few products I am able to use over and over without being so harsh! Definitely will continue using this product!
Jayme S.
frederick
The Sephora mud mask is the best mask I've ever tried for my skin. This cleared about imperfections and pimples over night and did not dry out my dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone with problematic skin looking to clear up cystic pimples.
Morgan C.
This mud mask is heaven. I instantly fell in love with it after seeing and feeling the end results. After washing it off it left my skin looking very healthy, glowing and super soft. It just made my skin feel super clean and refreshed. I love this so much and plan to buy more.
Marcela B.
Fort Worth
That product looks nice I wanna try facd mask . First time product I recommend using . I think it's effective product it's nice . I buy it at sephora on the beauty store . Yes I would recommend this to anyone .
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
This did not work at all for me. It is very very drying and tightening when it is on, just very uncomfortable in general. It is cooling which feels nice and the dry time is very quick. This did break out my face and make it very red for the majority of the day so this product is really not for me
Karri P.
This is a great, affordable mud mask. I use it any time I have a break out starting or just when I feel like my skin could use some purifying. I actually like the way it smells. It's a very spa kind of smell in my opinion. I've repurchased this once and will continue to do so.
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I am actually fairly impressed with this product. At first i wanted to hate it but honestly its really great. it reminds me of the pudding mask from boscia that same refreshed clean feeling is the same you get with the sephora collection version and its a little cheaper.
rachel h.
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow