BY SEPHORA

A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin aka your skin's BFF when it needs a detox. Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use. Tip: Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment. see more...

• How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price b...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Is my favorite mask. #mask #sephora #favorite #mud #glam #glow #highexpectatives #bright #fresh #sensitive #skin #effective #black #goodvalue #nicepackaging #fullsize " in 6 reviews
Anne T.
I got a sample of this as a gift, and it is amazing!! I am honestly impressed. It’s my first time trying a mud mask, so maybe I just don’t know what to expect, but I was very pleased. It is one of the first masks I’ve used that has actually helped me with my blackheads. My skin felt super fresh and soft afterwards. I did feel like it was a little drying, so maybe use a deeper moisturizer afterwards, but your skin will so thank you for it!!!
Michelle G.
Got this with my points from Sephora and I actually like it more than I thought I would and most likely will buy the full size which isn't bad for the price. My skin feels clean and looks matte not dry.
Miranda P.
Vineland, NJ
Once a month I use this mud mask and I can feel it cleaning and clarifying my skin! It’s worth the price, because you only use it sparingly but it leaves my skin smooth for sure.
megan H.
Depew, NY
I went to sephora with the intention of buying the much more expensive brand- Glamglow mud mask, until I saw this. I bought it instantly (I usually ask for a sample- and if I like it I'll go back and purchase it) and LOVED IT!! The mask turns a light gray once its dry- and really points on all the blackhead. I do usually apply a sheet mask and good moisturizer after.
Ashley M.
Toms River, NJ
I don’t love face mask but this worked really well with my skin. It helped with blemishes and I felt so refreshed afterwards. It’s not too harsh and easy to apply
jayme e.
broomes island
just used it , and i love it i’ve had it for about a month and i’m not even at the bottom yet , would highly recommend it . modifies the face and gets ride of any oils you may have .
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
I. Love. This. Mask. I keep it in my rotation of masks. I believe it’s about 20 dollars. But to me it lasts forever so I’m fine with the price. It is strong, but effective. I plan on repurchasing in the future.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought i would like this but once i put it on my face and started to put it on my face i saw bumps in the mask and usually they arent their so idk if i have a bad tub or what but the smell is nice
Samantha C.
Corona, CA
This left my my face matte and soft very happy with the results. Was very surprised how easy it was to wash off with very little residue left over considering it is a mud mask.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I am not Sephora collections biggest fan for sure. I am too much of a snob to trust Sephora brand products but I do however love the $20 price of this mud mask. This mask is made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying.I applied this mask to my clean dry face and let the mask dry. This mask had a really musky scent to it. I really didn’t feel any tingly sensation like I would usually like to have in a mud mask. Once the mask was dry and fully changed color completely I washed it off with warm water. While washing the mask off the mask had a disgustingly strong metal scent and I could really smell the copper in the mud mask. When the mask was completely off I didn’t notice any difference in my skin at all. My pores didn’t look smaller or purified at all. I will not be using this mask again.
rachel h.
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow