BY SEPHORA

A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin aka your skin's BFF when it needs a detox. Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use. Tip: Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment. see more...

• How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price bet...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not Sephora collections biggest fan for sure. I am too much of a snob to trust Sephora brand products but I do however love the $20 price of this mud mask. This mask is made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying.I applied this mask to my clean dry face and let the mask dry. This mask had a really musky scent to it. I really didn’t feel any tingly sensation like I would usually like to have in a mud mask. Once the mask was dry and fully changed color completely I washed it off with warm water. While washing the mask off the mask had a disgustingly strong metal scent and I could really smell the copper in the mud mask. When the mask was completely off I didn’t notice any difference in my skin at all. My pores didn’t look smaller or purified at all. I will not be using this mask again.
Tashnima C.
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mask! It is great if you have large pores. It shrinks and minimizes them instantly. I just wished the effect lasted longer. It's really gently on my sensitive skin. This is one of the few products I am able to use over and over without being so harsh! Definitely will continue using this product!
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
frederick
The Sephora mud mask is the best mask I've ever tried for my skin. This cleared about imperfections and pimples over night and did not dry out my dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone with problematic skin looking to clear up cystic pimples.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Think this mud mask did its job. It helped dry up the pimples I had and left my skin feeling clean and definitely matte. For the price I think it's a great buy. It works well and isn't crazy expensive. My only complaint is the smell. To me it really does smell like dirt/mud. So if you're sensitive to smells this might not be s great choice
Karri P.
Karri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, affordable mud mask. I use it any time I have a break out starting or just when I feel like my skin could use some purifying. I actually like the way it smells. It's a very spa kind of smell in my opinion. I've repurchased this once and will continue to do so.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work at all for me. It is very very drying and tightening when it is on, just very uncomfortable in general. It is cooling which feels nice and the dry time is very quick. This did break out my face and make it very red for the majority of the day so this product is really not for me
Life As M.
Life As M.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am actually fairly impressed with this product. At first i wanted to hate it but honestly its really great. it reminds me of the pudding mask from boscia that same refreshed clean feeling is the same you get with the sephora collection version and its a little cheaper.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mud mask is heaven. I instantly fell in love with it after seeing and feeling the end results. After washing it off it left my skin looking very healthy, glowing and super soft. It just made my skin feel super clean and refreshed. I love this so much and plan to buy more.
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask twice a week. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Also it had helped with my pores, they have become smaller. It's a good price for the amount of product it has. I do apply moisturizer after so it can feel hydrating. I recommend.
Batoul D.
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing face mask, leaves your skin so smooth and clears it up with time. So worth the price and would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. It worked on my skin so wonderfully and I'm so happy!
rachel h.
rachel h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow