BY SEPHORA

A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin aka your skin's BFF when it needs a detox. Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use. Tip: Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment. see more...

• How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price b...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not Sephora collections biggest fan for sure. I am too much of a snob to trust Sephora brand products but I do however love the $20 price of this mud mask. This mask is made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying.I applied this mask to my clean dry face and let the mask dry. This mask had a really musky scent to it. I really didn’t feel any tingly sensation like I would usually like to have in a mud mask. Once the mask was dry and fully changed color completely I washed it off with warm water. While washing the mask off the mask had a disgustingly strong metal scent and I could really smell the copper in the mud mask. When the mask was completely off I didn’t notice any difference in my skin at all. My pores didn’t look smaller or purified at all. I will not be using this mask again.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Sephora Mud Mask is one of the best I've ever used! It seriously is right up there with Glamglow when it comes to how effective it is... And the best part is, it's super affordable! I always see a difference in my pores after using this, and it's easy to wash off. The texture is very thick and creamy and there are pieces of botanical ingredients that make the mask slightly chunky as well. I like this mask a whole lot, and will definitely keep purchasing as an affordable alternative to some of the more expensive mud masks out there! It works just as well for a fraction of the price!
Tashnima C.
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mask! It is great if you have large pores. It shrinks and minimizes them instantly. I just wished the effect lasted longer. It's really gently on my sensitive skin. This is one of the few products I am able to use over and over without being so harsh! Definitely will continue using this product!
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
frederick
The Sephora mud mask is the best mask I've ever tried for my skin. This cleared about imperfections and pimples over night and did not dry out my dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone with problematic skin looking to clear up cystic pimples.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Think this mud mask did its job. It helped dry up the pimples I had and left my skin feeling clean and definitely matte. For the price I think it's a great buy. It works well and isn't crazy expensive. My only complaint is the smell. To me it really does smell like dirt/mud. So if you're sensitive to smells this might not be s great choice
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work at all for me. It is very very drying and tightening when it is on, just very uncomfortable in general. It is cooling which feels nice and the dry time is very quick. This did break out my face and make it very red for the majority of the day so this product is really not for me
Karri P.
Karri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, affordable mud mask. I use it any time I have a break out starting or just when I feel like my skin could use some purifying. I actually like the way it smells. It's a very spa kind of smell in my opinion. I've repurchased this once and will continue to do so.
Life As M.
Life As M.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am actually fairly impressed with this product. At first i wanted to hate it but honestly its really great. it reminds me of the pudding mask from boscia that same refreshed clean feeling is the same you get with the sephora collection version and its a little cheaper.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s works just as well as any other mud mask! It’s a great price for the size of the container too!i love how fresh it makes my skin feel and I definitely feel like it tightens! The only thing I don’t like is the smell which smells just like straight mud 😂 hahaha
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this mask is incredible! It's very comparable to the Glam Glow Supermud Mask but so much more affordable! After using this mask I felt like all the "gunk" was taken right out of my skin and my pores were visibly smaller! Will definitely repurchase.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow