BY SEPHORA

A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin aka your skin's BFF when it needs a detox. Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use. Tip: Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment. see more...

• How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price b...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bailey S.
Bakersfield
I absolutely adored this mask! It was kind of gross looking but it made for some fun snapchats to my friends. The texture is very gritty, almost like it had little pebbles/salt crystals in it. The mask starts out a dark gray but dries down to a light gray almost white color. It left my face feeling nice! Most mattifying masks are so harsh that they make my face feel dry after, but this one was wonderful and didn’t stiffen to the point where it was uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Noa S.
Raleigh
I got it as a sample with a purchase.
The consistency is a bit strange. It's chunky. And after it dries it also changes color and becomes like a light greyish blue. It took a bit of time to wash it all off as well because the chunks refused to be washed away. It also dried the skin but that's expected. Dealt with blackheads. Overall, I've seen better ones, but then again this one is inexpensive. I won't purchase the full size though because the Sephora brand is not cruelty free.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
This mask is great. I purchased this after receiving a sample in one of Sephora’s gift with purchase bags. My first thought was how clean the packaging was. For $20.00, I expected the mask to either not be too effective or to only last a couple times... can I tell you that I’ve been using this mask every other day for the past 3 weeks and I’m maybe half way through. Such a great value. My skin feels clean, my acne has decreased while my skin hasn’t dried out. I have sensitive skin and this mask didn’t even irritate it. I would recommend, and I’ll be purchasing again!
Katie O.
YOU NEED THIS MASK! When you first apply it, it goes on as a gray colored mud and dries to a white color. (Mud masks are my favorite. I prefer them over sheet masks.) Your skin begins to tingle, but nothing too uncomfortable, to let you know the mask is working!! I left mine on a little longer than it says (15 minutes) I kept mine on for around 25-30. When I removed the make with warm water, the blackheads on my nose weren’t hardly noticeable. They were still there, obviously. It would take an Army to get rid of ALL my blackheads, but this mask definitely minimized the appearance!! Love!! I have this is a sample size, but would love to purchase the full size!! Also love that the price isn’t too bad!
Patty M.
Atlanta, GA
This is great for acne prone skin. I use a foundation brush to apply this. It’s kind of hard to wash off, but it’s fine. Just as good as the Glamglow version. Nice big jar opening. It has these big grains in it, not sure what they’re for.
megan H.
Buffalo
I went to sephora with the intention of buying the much more expensive brand- Glamglow mud mask, until I saw this. I bought it instantly (I usually ask for a sample- and if I like it I'll go back and purchase it) and LOVED IT!! The mask turns a light gray once its dry- and really points on all the blackhead. I do usually apply a sheet mask and good moisturizer after.
Emily O.
sharon
I love this mud mask. Makes my skin look and feel great! It’s not harsh and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Does what it says it will! A decent price for the size you get! I would recommend this product!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I received a sample of this in a Sephora order. It works on as a mask and pulls out oil. However, it has a very metallic smell that I find off-putting. Ingredients do list zinc, copper, and magnesium so that may account for it. I wouldn't buy.
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
I. Love. This. Mask. I keep it in my rotation of masks. I believe it’s about 20 dollars. But to me it lasts forever so I’m fine with the price. It is strong, but effective. I plan on repurchasing in the future.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought i would like this but once i put it on my face and started to put it on my face i saw bumps in the mask and usually they arent their so idk if i have a bad tub or what but the smell is nice
rachel h.
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow