BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin—aka your skin’s BFF when it needs a detox.

What it does:
Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use.

Tip:
Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use one to two times per week.
-Apply an even layer over face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
-Massage for one minute and allow it to sit until its color changes when dry.
-Rinse well with warm water.

Zinc and Copper: Purify.
-White Clay: Softens and allows the skin to be enriched with essential mineral salts.

Kaolin, Water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Capryloyl Glycine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "Is my favorite mask. #mask #sephora #favorite #mud #glam #glow #highexpectatives #bright #fresh #sensitive #skin #effective #black #goodvalue #nicepackaging #fullsize " in 6 reviews
Blair N.
If being technical, I would give this product 4.5 stars. It is extremely easy to apply- you don't need a ton to cover your face so I expect it will last a long time. It dries blue which I found to be fun. It felt very cold as it was drying which was slightly uncomfortable but not overly so. It would probably feel good in the Summer especially!

Once it was applied I let it sit for 20 minutes. You can REALLY feel it tightening. So much so that I couldn't smile with it on! It was easy to take off, I would recommend using a rag to do so. It left my skin ridiculously smooth and soft (I didn't know it was possible to make my skin feel that good!) I have very dry skin, and this worked well to not only pull out impurities, but it also removed all dry skin. I used my LUSH rose toner and a thick moisturizer afterwards.

It definitely makes a difference in my pores and blemishes, it even seemed to make my face slightly less red. My SO was so impressed he is considering trying it! I can't wait to see how my skin is after prolonged use of this mask!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I really enjoy how this makes my face feel. I put a thin layer on and around my nose, forehead, and chin, I let it sit till dry and then I leave it on for another 5-10 minutes. I wash off with a wash cloth. My skin is super smooth and soft and my pores looks smaller after I use this mud mask. I have to use a thick moisturizer afterwards as my skin is pretty dry to start with. Because of my dry skin I only use this once or twice a week. I love the cooling sensation that I feel when using this mask. I also like the very gentle exfoliation I get when I rub the mask onto my skin (I rub the mask a lot while applying it to try to get as much exfoliation affect as I can). It only takes a thin layer. The first time I applied it pretty generously and the next time I applied it as thin as possible. Both ways seemed to work the same so I now apply a thin layer as to not waste the product. This product had little to no scent.
Kiki M.
Orlando
I received this product as a sample through my Play! By Sephora. I wasn't too excited for it since I have dry skin without acne so I typically stray from products like this one. After wearing makeup literally for over 12 hours I decided to use it on my tzone. I immediately noted an offputting smell that I didn't really enjoy. It had a nice cooling and tightening effect to it. There is also some weird clumps in it that aren't necessarily grit but are definitely weird. This product is really good for oily skin as it dries down VERY well. It's kind of cool to see the color changes as you wait for the mask to finish. My skin did feel soft after but a little on the dry side. It also helped with the clogged pores I have on my nose, but definitely wasn't some miracle product that cleared them all up 100%. Will update review after multiple uses.
Jackie J.
This mask is amazing. I honestly can’t say enough good things. It kept my pimples from coming to the surface, shrunk my cystic breakout, shrunk my pores, and left my skin feeling baby smooth. All after one use! Cant beat the price either! It’s pretty easy to remove as well. This is one of my new holy grail masks! I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a mask addiction like I do and really loves seeing instant results!
Madison P.
Sammamish
Received a sample of this in a Play! By Sephora box. Nice quality for the price, though. I use a face mask about once a week, and this one is now in my rotation because it got rid of a few small zits the first time I used it! Would recommend and will repurchase once I use up my sample.
Jessie E.
Philadelphia
Used this product for the first time yesterday and LOVE IT! Even put it on my boyfriend, and he agreed that it was good product. We have very different skin types (me, pretty average not too oily or dry, him oily) and it worked great for both of us. Our skin was soft and feeling great after! We finished with using vitamin E oil which was the perfect moisturizer after this mask.
Marlyn B.
I use this a spot treatment in my acne when I don't have a a lot of time but I also really love putting it all over my face, I leave it in for 20 minutes and rinse. The next morning I wake up with my acne looking a lot better, they aren't as red and definitely a lot smaller. I only use it once a week but it works amazing will be repurchasing it soon.
Katelyn O.
YOU NEED THIS MASK! When you first apply it, it goes on as a gray colored mud and dries to a white color. (Mud masks are my favorite. I prefer them over sheet masks.) Your skin begins to tingle, but nothing too uncomfortable, to let you know the mask is working!! I left mine on a little longer than it says (15 minutes) I kept mine on for around 25-30. When I removed the make with warm water, the blackheads on my nose weren’t hardly noticeable. They were still there, obviously. It would take an Army to get rid of ALL my blackheads, but this mask definitely minimized the appearance!! Love!! I have this is a sample size, but would love to purchase the full size!! Also love that the price isn’t too bad!
Áine R.
I got a 10 ml trial size of this with the Sephora rewards system. It smells odd, but not entirely unpleasant and it has to be put on quickly because of how quickly it dries. Additionally it was a pain to wash off my face, but was worth it due to how soft and smooth my face was afterwards, as well as how much it shrunk my blackheads
Arlena C.
Gardner
I us d this mask the other day and still my face is smooth and no pores l just leaves your skin feeling so soft and with this you really don’t have to use a primer because it’s literally primed your face already . Just can’t get enough of how my face feels after using it and a few days later still feels great . Good job Sephora this a great mask
rachel h.
How does this compare to glamglow? I definitely like this price better than glamglow
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
What are the little chunks in the mask?
Analise J.
Has anyone tried this in comparison to a cheaper dupe? I'm trying to determine if It's worth the money to get a god quality mud mask.
Blair N.
How long should I let this sit on my face once it dries?
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Is it normal for this mask to cause a breakout after the first use? I woke up the morning after I used it with whiteheads on my forehead, and the same thing happened the next morning (I've only used the mask once). I'm trying to tell myself that's the "purifying" part of the mask as it's detoxing my skin. Will this get better with continued use?