BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSephora
COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying

What it is:
A mud mask featuring zinc and copper to cleanse and purify the skin—aka your skin’s BFF when it needs a detox.

What it does:
Made with zinc, copper, and white clay, this mud mask cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum, and reduces the appearance of blemishes without overdrying. Skin is left clean, matte, and soft after each use.

Tip:
Use this over your entire face or as a spot treatment.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use one to two times per week.
-Apply an even layer over face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
-Massage for one minute and allow it to sit until its color changes when dry.
-Rinse well with warm water.

Zinc and Copper: Purify.
-White Clay: Softens and allows the skin to be enriched with essential mineral salts.

Kaolin, Water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Capryloyl Glycine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I am on my first set ? Did you like it?
dooes it work for dry and sensitive skin?
Is this similar to the GLAMGLOW supermud mask?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying!
Product Highlights
Is my favorite mask. #mask #sephora #favorite #mud #glam #glow #highexpectatives #bright #fresh #sensitive #skin #effective #black #goodvalue #nicepackaging #fullsize in reviews
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is excellent for oily/ acne prone skin. If I'm breaking out from hormonal acne this clears it up. Worth 10.00 ? No. The packaging is quite small. Does it work ? Quite well yes.
Morgan C.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Morgan C.
Not the same packaging but it is the same product. I LOVE this mask and it makes me sad that its hard to find. Whenever its on the website, its sold out. But this stuff makes my skin feel so clean and clear and not too drying or irritating. and the price! Are you kidding me?! $10 for a high quality mask. Absolutely. SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Mud Mask: Clear & Mattify
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Susan K.
I have a T-zone skin. This mask is great to detoxify my facial skin. It’s pretty effective and it’s satisfying to see it when it’s dry and crackled. However, I’d not recommend it if you have a dry skin because it can be tough.
Ingrid B.
richmond
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Ingrid B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mud mask! My skin is a very oily skin so I tend to get acne so I’ve used it on the intention of helping me with this and boom!! Next day almost all of my spots were dry! It has a great natural smell, you fell like you’re putting something very good in your skin just because of the smell and the texture, also I love the fact that makes me feel purified and clean without taking all of my skin oil, gives me a matte effect without drying completely! It’s worth the price!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best mud masks I've ever used! It has a floral scent that reminds me of my grandma's garden...so lovely! It comes out in a silver mud with flecks in it. I left it on for about 5 minutes or so & when I rinsed it off, it looked like I had a filter on my skin. It looks like my pores are much smaller & it has a mattifying effect without drying your skin. I should've saved this sample & used it before I put on my makeup because this makes my skin look incredible! I just had a sample, but now I'm going to purchase a full size. What a difference it made! 💕❤️💕
Vilia J.
Lisle, IL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Vilia J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked the way this felt on. It pulled all the gross stuff out of my pores, but also it didn’t break me out. I only received a sample. I did like it but I don’t know if I will be purchasing it. It had a a weird texture and was hard to apply. Not sure if it was because it wasn’t in normal packaging.
Meg S.
Pittsburgh, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Meg S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have neutral feelings on this one. Pros: it dries pretty quickly- I’d say about 90% dry after 10 minutes and layering it on fairly thick. Cons: it was weirdly clumpy in the jar and burned slightly until it started drying, but didn’t leave my skin reddened or irritated afterwards. I could tell it was drying out my pores from the dried spots, but it didn’t seem to be a long lasting effect. I liked that it has zinc in it and clay.
Summer O.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Summer O.
I recently tried this mask and couldn't believe how much I liked it. Most masks dry my face out, this one didn't at all. I love how soft my face feels after I rinse.
Elizabeth A.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Elizabeth A.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good mask for us oily skin people. It makes your skin feel and look clean and matte. I really want to say that it does something for acne or marks, but I feel like it doesn't do much. I have to try it again consistently to see updated or newer results with use of this. As far as the scent...boy does this have a very strong scent! Ay first it was very intolerable because of the copper in it I think. It has a very heavy scent of copper. I have almost got over that but I still dislike that so much. I beleive it got it for $5 so it's not bad for that. I only suggest for oily skin people!
Liz F.
Shelby, NC
La use por un buen tiempo y me gusto mucho mantenia mi piel limpia y se miraba muy saludable Me gusto la textura como pequeños trocitos y el olor es rico. Facil de aplicar ya que es consistente no liquida si parece mud facil de quitar y se siente fresca
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley C.
il y a 3 ans
Tried out SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying with Michelle C.. What are your favorite face masks to use?
Michelle C. il y a 3 ans
They were awesome!
safa L.
San Diego, CA
il y a 3 ans
Jennifer A. il y a 2 ans
It’s awesome. But I only use as a spot treatment because it can be drying for me.